Is it possible to earn 10% profit trading crypto per month through copy trading on eToro?

DJAustin09

Hey guys,
This article states that it is possible to potentially earn a 10% profit monthly trading crypto by simply using eToro's' copy trade feature. [Link Removed]

Has anyone copy traded on eToro? Would appreciate insight as I’m looking for more passive income opportunities:)

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,
This article states that it is possible to potentially earn a 10% profit monthly trading crypto by simply using eToro's' copy trade feature. [Link Removed]

Has anyone copy traded on eToro? Would appreciate insight as I’m looking for more passive income opportunities:)

Cheers!
I don't trade crypto, but I will go out on a limb and say, "no you cannot earn a 10% profit monthly trading crypto by simply using eToro's' copy trade feature." Somebody told my he has an 80% win rate w/a 1:5 risk:reward ratio. I told him he should be king of a small island with those kind of returns.

Last edited:
I don't trade crypto, but I will go out on a limb and say, "no you cannot earn a 10% profit monthly trading crypto by simply using eToro's' copy trade feature." Somebody told my he has an 80% win rate w/a 1:5 risk:reward ratio. I told him he should be king of a small island for those kind of return.
Lol. well said. If it was that easy, a lot of people would be rich.

I don't trade crypto, but I will go out on a limb and say, "no you cannot earn a 10% profit monthly trading crypto by simply using eToro's' copy trade feature." Somebody told my he has an 80% win rate w/a 1:5 risk:reward ratio. I told him he should be king of a small island for those kind of returns.
Well said, most of the traders come in crypto trading to become rich quickly without having any plan or strategy and their only aim is money so thay mosty lose their money and leave the market.

Hey guys,

Cheers!
highly impossible. I would like to see some trades and proof though, from the ones claiming that it can be done.