Portfolio Traders

Bought back some gold down here. still small short. Sticking with energy longs for now and sugar still doing ok. Wonder whether to buy back into coffee...not sure yet, see how today goes.
I have not traded bonds for a while, used to do a lot of spreads, missed all the upide this week.

Forgot about this thread.

Well after enjoying Bunds on their way down I'm now getting hammered by the whipsaws.
Long oil since the middlel of last month and thats my only real saving grace. Been long Dax and stopped out a few times, no joy there and missed the whole run up in the Euro because I was busy looking elsewhere, typical. Would like to get involved in it now but its resting so will see which way its going to break.
Coffee and Sugar have contributed very little if anything over the last few weeks.

All in all, very messy :confused:

I'd forgotten this thread too, so good job reviving it Minx. I've found the last month rather frustrating too - lots of good moves (oil, long side of grains until recently), but a lot of that eroded away by bad calls on whippy markets (like you, had problems with bonds). Currently long Dow, Euros and Can$, Crude (but about to kill it unless it shows some sign of up), sugar and short copper. Having a lot more luck in US equities at the moment, and that's where most of my focus is going...