options with non major and exotic currency pairs

jabbah343

2 0
Hello everyone, I have a question, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. Where can I trade options with non major and exotic currency pairs? I am having a hard time finding this. Thanks

Vikazahn

21 2
It seems to me that today almost all brokerage companies offer approximately the same conditions and approximately the same standard set of assets, including currency pairs. So if you really find something special, be sure to share it with us, because it can probably be interesting for many. But as for options, I would like to clarify, have you seriously decided to choose this particular direction in the market? I got used to the fact that there is more talk about Forex and this direction is considered more promising, because here you can act more long-term and more carefully, and here you always have a chance to change your decision. So if you suddenly change your mind, make sure you let us know, we will help you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock