Options/futures broker compatible with Trading Technologies API

I'm looking for a new broker for my options and futures trading. I'm currently using Interactive Brokers, but I would prefer to use the Trading Technologies API.

My account size is c. £1m , so I need a broker who will offer me a decent commission deal for largish volume.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

I am not familiar with how Trading Technologies API works, but I am using "City Index" as my broker. They provide a free API which is very nice. I programmed my personal automated trading system and connected it to the API of City Index. Like this I automated all my strategies and let them run day and night automatically (for no cost as it is all self-build).
But I guess they only provide CFDs as product.

I am not familiar with how Trading Technologies API works, but I am using "City Index" as my broker. They provide a free API which is very nice. I programmed my personal automated trading system and connected it to the API of City Index. Like this I automated all my strategies and let them run day and night automatically (for no cost as it is all self-build).
But I guess they only provide CFDs as product.

Thanks Reboon.

Are they suitable for account sizes of £1m+ ? ;)

1. RJO Brien UK/Kyte Group (recently acquired Kyte clearer)
2. Berkley Futures (clearing through Macquarie UK)
3. Marex Pro Trader
4. Tower Trading (clearing through Marex and Socgen)
5. ADM UK/London (admisi)
6. INTL FC Stone London
7. GH Financials
8. Iceberg Markets (An Introducing Broker for RJO,Marex,ADM and Berkley Futures)

Contrarian,

Did you find a TT API broker in the end? Can I PM you - your messaging is disabled?

thanks,
pwa