Options/futures broker compatible with Trading Technologies API

Contrarian1234

8 0
I'm looking for a new broker for my options and futures trading. I'm currently using Interactive Brokers, but I would prefer to use the Trading Technologies API.

My account size is c. £1m , so I need a broker who will offer me a decent commission deal for largish volume.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Reboon

2 0
I am not familiar with how Trading Technologies API works, but I am using "City Index" as my broker. They provide a free API which is very nice. I programmed my personal automated trading system and connected it to the API of City Index. Like this I automated all my strategies and let them run day and night automatically (for no cost as it is all self-build).
But I guess they only provide CFDs as product.

Contrarian1234

8 0
I am not familiar with how Trading Technologies API works, but I am using "City Index" as my broker. They provide a free API which is very nice. I programmed my personal automated trading system and connected it to the API of City Index. Like this I automated all my strategies and let them run day and night automatically (for no cost as it is all self-build).
But I guess they only provide CFDs as product.
Thanks Reboon.

Are they suitable for account sizes of £1m+ ? ;)

pwa

7 1
1. RJO Brien UK/Kyte Group (recently acquired Kyte clearer)
2. Berkley Futures (clearing through Macquarie UK)
3. Marex Pro Trader
4. Tower Trading (clearing through Marex and Socgen)
5. ADM UK/London (admisi)
6. INTL FC Stone London
7. GH Financials
8. Iceberg Markets (An Introducing Broker for RJO,Marex,ADM and Berkley Futures)

Reactions: patrickrooney

Contrarian1234

8 0
Thanks pwa, that's very helpful. I've already talked with RJOBrien and Berkley, but wasn't aware of the others.

pwa

7 1
Contrarian,

Did you find a TT API broker in the end? Can I PM you - your messaging is disabled?

thanks,
pwa

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock