Options broker for all FTSE markets

richard82

Can anyone recommend a broker that offers stock options in all FTSE markets - ideally with an online interface?

Interactive Brokers are the most suitable I have found but they are limited to the FTSE 100, rather than also including FTSE 250 and AIM.

Any ideas?

Many thanks!

Can anyone recommend a broker that offers stock options in all FTSE markets - ideally with an online interface?

Interactive Brokers are the most suitable I have found but they are limited to the FTSE 100, rather than also including FTSE 250 and AIM.

Any ideas?

Many thanks!

I haven't heard of any when I was looking but if you find one please post here.

You could go through the ICE member list here https://www.theice.com/futures-europe/membership#member-list

See if any of them offer it.

If an option isn`t offered by IB I doubt it is liquid. If an option isn`t liquid I wouldn`t trade it.

Regards

Options are not traded on AIM for sure and maybe only a handful of FTSE250 if any.

I trade mine through Andy Bibby at Berkeley Futures, not the cheapest in the world but by far the best service.

I left IB as they simply just don't want to speak to you and I suppose that is how they keep comms so low.

Options are not traded on AIM for sure and maybe only a handful of FTSE250 if any.

I trade mine through Andy Bibby at Berkeley Futures, not the cheapest in the world but by far the best service.

I left IB as they simply just don't want to speak to you and I suppose that is how they keep comms so low.

That is really strange. I have had that experience. I am sorry that happened to you. They were really helpful with my taxes. surprisingly.

I am doing FTSE index options on iBroker on my iPad. Sold calls 2 days ago and bought them back today....You can't ignore these moves.