lifefx20

hello all members

i think there is buy opportunity on USD/JPY for swing traders

there are 2 support points 104.60 on weekly chart

then the price made the third support point as i explain on the chart

thank you

LifeFX20,

good man, well done for spotting it. :)

However, the game is a whole lot bigger than just a swing trade. Its the trade of the CENTURY and will continue for a long time. You see, LifeFX20, the wave that is coming up is a 3rd or C-wave. Its a power wave that runs on full throttle, the fastest leaps and bounds in the shortest possible time spans.

see posts # 381 - 387 in my thread. CALL was made July 2. Waiting and waiting with hands under ass.

quote=3102409

I see more downside for the USDJPY using the Volatility Response Model (VRM)

See the Forex thread "Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics" first post for an explanation.

FX markets are highly non-linear so straight lines don't work for me.

I attach the latest VRM USD/JPY chart as of today 28th August.

Until the USDJPY closes the day above the middle of the short term trend channel now at 106.22 then the USDJPY will remain short term bearish

Until the USDJPY closes the week above the middle of the long term trend channel now at 107.10 then the USDJPY will remain long term bearish

Let's see what happens

usdjpy.PNG

sorry op, inadvertently posted the last few to your thread. Terribly sorry.

The USDJPY breaks above the 109.00 level, but it may find some resistance around the 109.50 level where we can find the 55 week EMA. The 110.00 level may also act as resistance. To the downside, the 108.00 zone may act as support.

The USDJPY breaks above the 109.00 level, but it may find some resistance around the 109.50 level where we can find the 55 week EMA. The 110.00 level may also act as resistance. To the downside, the 108.00 zone may act as support.

Jesus H Christ, you're shooting yourself in the foot. USDJPY is a Porsche Turbo 1980. Treat her with respect. You're putting out all these resistances and supports for a Stone cold fox, a straight 10. One look and these resistances melt, she's that hot.

Seee posts # 2,4,5,6,7 and .............

see posts # 381 - 387 in my thread. CALL was made July 2. Waiting and waiting with hands under ass.

Rocket launch has took-ed off. Game to Fibo. Nobody else noticed even though pearls were cast .............

Just another day at the office for Fibo.

Forgive 'em Father

Homework for the Englishmen :) :cool: Posted July 1, way before the bottom 26th August

USDJPY ............ big opportunity to finally be able to clear out of London and bugger off where other Brits have gone and are in Paradise - many destination Paradises. But one thing is in short supply. The vehicle to engineer one's escape from London. All these other cats are generally living on fixed income plus a few extra bucks here and there.

They don't got what the Englishmen here got. A retirement opportunity so compelling, its staggering.

USDJPY

stare at the 100 year monthy chart first. Then stare at the weekly then the daily. Confusion ought to reign supreme. Then drop once more to the weekly. Look again. See the triangle sideways pattern for years?

Its ending soon.

Upwave aborning. Prepare weaponry.

Look what I do and have done for the Englishmen here!!!!!!!!!!!! USDJPY, as the post states, can take them out of crappy London town forever. But in the final anal-ysis its as usual casting pearls .............................................

What a waste!!! Give that to someone from a 3rd world country and voila!

Baby is now battling 3 major zones simultaneously, the 200-month, 200-week and 200-day ema. Who ever heard of such a thing?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All at the same time? Nah!!!! Impossible Senor, es muy dificil, no puede ir.

Now we do know from experience that the 200-pd moving average is station #1 for a halt. But who gives a fck if she retraces and corrects a little bit? Why? Because as long as the LOW holds, the next rally is a 3rd wave, a stellar money maker in the shortest possible time. So therefore even if there is a wave 2 correction I'll take the HEAT. Not you guys its too much bread to put out on a 10k account. So don't do it.

Me? My stoploss is so far away that nobody can find it :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Baby's 1H is told-ing me there is an aborning correction, look how far she got above the 200-period ema on 1H.. See RSI in lower panel already gives a lower reading on the upwave so correction is quite possible. But that's for the 10k account cats. for me, I don't give a rat's ass.

Hasta la vista amigos, best of luck and happy trails to the op, may your profits be stellar always is my wish!

Here is what the VRM is saying about the USDJPY. VRM explained in first post of thread

"Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics"

The USDJPY has been bouncing up the middle of the VRM long term trend channel which is now at 108.19. Further we are above the middle of the short term trend channel at 108.76. So I am expecting the USDJPY to keep on moving up.

Let's see what the future will bring.

usdjpy.PNG

Baby's 1H is told-ing me there is an aborning correction, look how far she got above the 200-period ema on 1H.. See RSI in lower panel already gives a lower reading on the upwave so correction is quite possible. But that's for the 10k account cats. for me, I don't give a rat's ass.

Hasta la vista amigos, best of luck and happy trails to the op, may your profits be stellar always is my wish!

View attachment 269635

1H correction occurred as called. Batting average still 100%.

>>>look how far she got above the 200-period ema on 1H <<<

Amen!. Baby came-d right back to the 200-ema. Yawn! :):):)

After the USDJPY Long huge high leverage money maker I am now waiting for the 1H correction to complete before considering a new LONG trade. So fornow, sidelines continue

View attachment 270267

updated chart with some more back slapping in the the various graveyards I visit at T2W. Damn there is no life nowhere to be be found. The only sound is the sound of the wind and my own backslapping, yippie kai yeh

Its downright decadent to make soooooo much money - shocking shocking shocking ........... batting average still 100%

See the pressure on the trendline and 200-day and 161.8% Fib? Deeg eet mahn, let's have some rum and coke :) :) :)

For those who want tips on USDJPY free and on the house as usual - Fibo gives and gives and gives :):):) ...... follow my instructions and meet me on the Parkway for a discussion of USDJPY.

Sometime I in Brooklyn sometime I in Queens
Sometime I gone down to Manhattan to check out the scene
Well I'm always keeping on the move, I love to roam
So I want the ladies to know its hard to find me at home

So if you want to find Lord Fibo, meet me on the Parkway
You're likely to see me in that area,
from 10 to 10 I can see anybody, I want them know I'm ready like freddy.
So meet me on the Parkway

I wake in the morning, I leaving the studio
I don't know what time in the evening I'll be coming back
So you see it don't make any sense for you to call
You'll just be wasting your time
I'm hardly ever at home at all
So meet me on the Parkway.
If you miss the train you can get Bus 44

So if you're interested to catch up with me
Darling, I'll be delighted to make you so happy
But remember you must do just what I say
So follow the route and meet on the Parkway

Sometimes I gone down to Charlie's to get some prawns
Then I gone by Sylvia to get some rice and beans
So meet me on the Parkway

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Some trivia for you guys here in this thread about our friends USD & JPY. Fibo calls them the Twin Towers. Most memorable incident in history was back in the Worldwide Economic Crash of Oct 2007 to March 6, 2009. Oooh la la, allllllll the experts and big shots were saying all sorts of sh*t about what vehicle to go LONG? None realized it was one of the best shorts ever. But when they realized it, they all came out in unison and bellowed over a megaphone, "BUY THE SAFE HAVEN, GOLD"

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

I laffffffed so hard my stomach hurt and I felt paralyzed with laffter.

How could anybody be so dumb as to miss the greatest show on Earth, namely the TWIN TOWERS blasting north while Gold blasted south and killed everybody - except Fibo. ROFLMAO

And dig this: here's how it went down .................

Dollar f***** Gold and everything else

Yen f***** dollar

One big happy family, the Twin Towers and Gold.

Only Fibo got their number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fibo made such a friggin pile on the Dollar that foreign travel became almost FREE after converting to those buggered currencies - this be Fibo's game of travel

So meet me on the Parkway, amigos and fro cryin out loud lighten up, you ain't dead so stop pretending to be dead. :):)

Freebie of extra-terrestrial nature .................... who ever heard of such a thing? Price running into 4 sets of heavy heavy resistance 200-period emas at the same time? Yikes! Oddity? You're damn straight!

200-month
200-week
200-day
200-1H

and for historical context on the dollar here was the move that Fibo cott almost 100% in 2008

updated chart with some more back slapping in the the various graveyards I visit at T2W. Damn there is no life nowhere to be be found. The only sound is the sound of the wind and my own backslapping, yippie kai yeh

Its downright decadent to make soooooo much money - shocking shocking shocking ........... batting average still 100%

See the pressure on the trendline and 200-day and 161.8% Fib? Deeg eet mahn, let's have some rum and coke :) :) :)

View attachment 270397

Continuamos despues de visitar post #16 ............ :):) ..... can it get better? Yeah, dig it, it sure can - it can pour in - with the revelation of the Ending diagonal Triangle .......... seeeeee below:)

hahahahahaha, even though massive profits, Fibo is a perfectionist and in this case even though the exit shown above was justified with the trendline break, Fibo should have left the door open for the vibration - the ending diagonal Triangle that USDJPY then delivered AFTER my exit. Very vvery tricky, fooled Fibo. See the triangle in gold sloping up? Let's wait and see if it plays out and confirms my thinking.

So now it is clear that all the buggering around that USDJPY was doing was basically just completing Wave (1) up. If this is correct then we should correct in Wave (2) to the marked place on the chart.

Wave (1) is in its last stages of completion, might have one more small thrust up to the triangle line.

If correct, then the zippdy doo dah correction for Wave (2) down will begin.

We wait and see ........................ God, do I love it so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The language of Price is stellar molasses :):):):):)