OmniTrader 11 & Visual Trader 7 for sale

ckezios

I am selling Omnitrader 11 Professional and Visual Trader 7.0 licenses including the following modules and DVD's.

$6000 or best reasonable offer

This package also includes membership of the Nirvana Club which entitles you to ARM & NSP modules, discounts on software purchases and priority support.

Nirvana has agreed to transfer ownership.

Nirvana Systems: OmniTrader
Nirvana Club

Software

OT 2011: Professional $1995
VisualTrader 7.0 RT $1495

Plug ins and Modules

ARM3: Funds
ARM3:Stocks
Brokerage Module
Chart Pattern Systems 3
CPRM $395
CPS 3.0 $395
Dynamic Target $395
GroupTrader
GroupTrader 3.0 $395
Money Zone Module 1.0 $395
NSP 31 (free with Nirvana Club)
NSP-33 (free with Nirvana Club)
NSP 41 (free with Nirvana Club)
Options Module $395
Pattern Recognition
TLB Systems 1, 2 3 $295
Turtle Systems $295
Volume Systems $295

Nirvana Club Lifetime Membership $6,000
For Funds, Stocks and Futures
………………………………………………………..

TOTAL COST (excludes NSP-33 - came with N. Club membership) ......... $11,245

Nirvana Club Lifetime Membership – ($300 a year) allows the following discounts:

Product Type

Software -50%
Educational Seminars -40%
Subscriptions -30%

Hi,

Has this been sold yet? And perhaps you could privately let me know why you are selling it? What was your experience with the products and have they helped you trade better?

Thanks

HI,
It is still available and I don't mind telling you publicly why I am selling it. It was my father's and he passed away and it was actually the people at Nirvana Systems who told me I could sell the software. My father was a long time user of Omnitrader (he participated in their annual "bashes" and networked with other users, etc), so I know that he loved the program. He was 82 when he died suddenly and as unexpectedly as can be when someone is 82, and he'd been trading just 2 hours earlier. At that time, because he and my mom traveled a lot, he did a lot of day trading and used those profits for extra perks when they traveled. When the program sells I'll be taking my mom on a trip that she had always wanted to take that my father didn't want to go on (it is hard to find internet access from which to trade on a Safari!)