Nowler's Trading Journal

After reading this journal, do you think Nowler will be a successful trader?

• Yes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Not enough information yet

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
@FXX
Just finished that Ray Dalio audio book, Principles.
Without hesitation I would give it a solid 5 out of 5.

I've recommended it to more than a handful of people already. Very worth it... Regardless of who you are (unemployed/employed, business owner/thinking of starting up, educated/uneducated)

If you are reading this message then go pick yourself up a copy! It's a solid investment, like the T2W FAQ Book

Its a brilliant book yeah, thanks for the heads up Nowler and FXX (y)

i hope 2018 is going good for you both

Its a brilliant book yeah, thanks for the heads up Nowler and FXX (y)

i hope 2018 is going good for you both

You guys are going to make me read the book...
Frankly I think he is a bit crazy (from what I have read and saw about/with him) or should we say eccentric (as we say about crazy rich people :)
so far I have been avoiding the book, but maybe I'll read it now...

You guys are going to make me read the book...

You can listen to the Audiobook either :p

Frankly I think he is a bit crazy (from what I have read and saw about/with him) or should we say eccentric (as we say about crazy rich people :)
so far I have been avoiding the book, but maybe I'll read it now...

I have no idea what he's like personally so I cannot comment as to that, but I got a lot of reinforcement of somethings and a new way of looking at other things from it. That alone made it very worthwhile for me. I wish I could get one of the lads I know to read it because he is so far off the mark that when he adds 1+1 he gets shoe (yes, shoe!)...I mean... he's a whole new level of wrong...

There are two parts to the book, Principles of Life, and of Work.
He talks a lot about Bridge Water and how they built it up and the path they took with it. The biggest reason I recommended this to people is for the Life Principles as it addresses a large part of the reason people fail at trading (and in so many other areas) but the Work Principles were very valuable to me also!