jj_agi

9 1
Hello everyone, I am new here.
I am not sure exactly how this website works. However, I’m happy to be here.

sebking1986

206 69
Hey there. It's a forum to learn and discuss all aspects of trading. No silly questions. Have you much trading experience?

Reactions: jj_agi

HeavLeighGill

115 31
Hi! I mainly enjoy using the forums on this site to chat with other traders, share ideas, and to get advice. There’s always something to learn from others and the community here is generally quite helpful.

tomsmiths

28 7
Hi, this is a very helpful forum where you can get some guidance and suggestions from fellow traders and can also voice your opinions . It is just like a helping hand to your trading where you can resolve your trading problems through discussing it with other active traders. Explore the website. I’m sure you’ll like it!

hedleyhowarth

36 6
Hi! I know how great it is to be a part of such forums. You get to talk to different traders about your trades and learn from what they have been doing.

jj_agi

9 1
Ah cool good to hear. What's your preferred style of trading?
I like to trade options(calls and puts). So a swing trader. I hope that’s what you mean by style, not sure I understood your question.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock