newbie reporting

pdmsgeek

Hi I am a new Forex trader from Japan.

I have 7-8 months trading experience would like to learn from everyone about their trading method during range markets and trend markets.

I have got many help from a fellow named Brian via forexfactory forum. His Kantor method made/saved me a lot of money (and I did not pay for a cent!) but unforunately that thread is closed down now due to some online fighting.

Hope I can learn from the experience Forex traders out there.

Please be gentle with me, most of the time I do not know what I am talking about :eek:

pdmsgeek

"most of the time I do not know what I am talking about"

Welcome to the forum! you will find a lot of like minded people in here :clap:

Just kidding mate.. this forum is 24 carat gold.. you just need to filter the noise.

Enjoy

Hi I am a new Forex trader from Japan.

I have 7-8 months trading experience would like to learn from everyone about their trading method during range markets and trend markets.

I have got many help from a fellow named Brian via forexfactory forum. His Kantor method made/saved me a lot of money (and I did not pay for a cent!) but unforunately that thread is closed down now due to some online fighting.

Hope I can learn from the experience Forex traders out there.

Please be gentle with me, most of the time I do not know what I am talking about :eek:

pdmsgeek

thanks chill! I am looking for diamond, so maybe at the wrong place? Well guess I have to settle for 24K gold then.

Good grief, mate, before moving to Australia I have already took a 10% pay cut!

If USA sneeze, the rest of the world catches cold. Guess the virus is finally spreading and showing symptoms.

Hope you all give me some help on finding the real GOLD in forex. At the moment it looks like USD is the flavor of the day/month.

hii pdmsgeek welcome to forex world :)

well,from my little experience in trading i advise you as a beginner not to start with openning an account with large amount of money,also you should not choose a high leverage to be in the safe side because it is a double edged weapon,which means as much as you will gain money you may also lose.there are many strategies you can use to ensure profit,you can scalp or hedge...set a stop loss and take profit but the most important thing is to know when to open and close you orders and do your best to keep your balance away from the margin call ...

good luck in trading :)