Neuroshell Trader Pro - authoring a new indicator

Carbon Based

Hello fellow traders. I used to program a good bit of EasyLanguage.

I have Neuroshell Trader now, and wish to program an indicator from scratch. I have researched the help and the videos, and I can't get out of the gate. I do not understand their system. Has anyone created an indicator from scratch? Thank you.

Youtube search "bottom up neuroshell indicator" and "neuroshell bottom down indicator". I am working through it now. Leaning bottom up for now, it seems to agree with me slightly more. It couldn't have been made more arcane. You are made to think in a non native language and non native logic. You have to build you indicator from other indicators. Indicators can be very elemental. To build the bottom layer indicators, you must be be familiar with the arcane names and their abstract definitions. The process is highly abstract and round-a-bout until you have memorized the 800 indicators included. I am going to program Williams Ultimate Oscillator and am currently hung on finding the word or indicator for "yesterday's close". This builds character.

Well I found it after 3 days more or less.

The "lag" indicator returns a value however many days ago you specify.

In EasyLanguage it was comma and value if I remember right. Or else it was a number in brackets. No correlation or transfer of knowledge whatsoever going from Omega Research to Neuroshell. Oh well, I expect I will be worth it and rewarding.

The system is 100% modular, however, it is also 100% cryptic. I typed "ago", and "days", and "history" into the help and got nothing. You must randomly find what you need, among the 800. Since it seems no one is really interested I'll stop posting till I have something exceptionally meaningful to post. Was hoping to learn something. PEACE !!!

Neuroshell Trader Scripting?

Thinking of buying Neuroshell Trader. Hard to get detailed programming information other than that you can insert dlls from other languages like C and Basic. Wondering how you have progressed with it.

hey look, neuroshell was made for traders -- not programmers, it takes time with any syntax, its a trading system builder...not a system in itself, the only limits are your imagination...a thinking person will thrive with nst...I have the daytrader power user version, been using it since 2004, everyday still...if anyone needs help...contact me through trade2win, would love to share ideas and help along the way, thanks for posting.