My friend's holy grail

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wackypete2???

I am highly insulted. This is an affront to my personality to have been scorned by this disdainfulness and slandering of my good name.

Peter

Quite right, wackypete. It's outrageous that a pillar of the community like yourself should be excluded from this once-in-a-lunchtime opportunity to gain untold wealth. Write to the PM immediately.

Just a reminder, babyjakes last holy grail was Senen Pousa's managed forex account. I'm not sure you should get too excited just yet.

OMFG.

How can this thread be allowed??
Seriously. How can you lot (all the old names, wacky, pb, nvp, trader333, trendie, counterviolent, etc etc) be posting on it?
How can it have "sparked" your interest?
You've got to all be ****ing idiots.

Reactions: NVP
OMFG.

How can this thread be allowed??
Seriously. How can you lot (all the old names, wacky, pb, nvp, trader333, trendie, counterviolent, etc etc) be posting on it?
How can it have "sparked" your interest?
You've got to all be ****ing idiots.

Come on D70, the lulz boat doesn't sail very often these days, everyone has jump aboard before they miss it.

Come on D70, the lulz boat doesn't sail very often these days, everyone has jump aboard before they miss it.

:)

Sometimes the t2w lulz boat sails without me. Especially when this kind of drivel gets entertained.

Status
Not open for further replies.