mvp signal system

Hi Steve,
wouldn`t it be fair to mention that you published a first version on MI, only to give up supporting it after a certain time --- and that you promoted MERLIN (TMG), only to give up after a certain time, and that you published a prior paid version of mvp at C2 - only to give up as well?

Regards

Hittfeld

Hi Steve,
wouldn`t it be fair to mention that you published a first version on MI, only to give up supporting it after a certain time --- and that you promoted MERLIN (TMG), only to give up after a certain time, and that you published a prior paid version of mvp at C2 - only to give up as well?

Regards

Hittfeld
Morning Hittfeld, you are absolutely correct. In addition to mentioning that was two (2) prior attempts at C2, I would add that I will never give up trying to field or find a successful system.

The real-time test I have posted at yahoo is exactly what should be used to judge anyones system, yours, merlins or mine. I think the net is full of people with learned sounding observations or criticsms but rarely do they put the picks and results in real-time writing.

That being said I wish the best in your own efforts and look forward to hearing about them in the future.

Regards and best wishes for your holidays, Steve

Last edited: