Most acurate indicator combination?

Sirdayor

I have been a trading for some time now, but i will like to know if anybody in the house have an idea of set of indicator to be considered as the most appropriate for trading signals?.
:clap::clap::clap:

I have been a trading for some time now, but i will like to know if anybody in the house have an idea of set of indicator to be considered as the most appropriate for trading signals?.
:clap::clap::clap:

Yeah its the indicator called 'holy grail'.

Seriously, the best indicators are your own eyes, once they are trained at reading the charts. No indicator is perfect- but you may find through practise that there is one or two that help you to filter what you are seeing by way of price action on the chart and stop you making bad calls. This is what i use them for anyway. You can learn to train your eye to the price action by watching actively, not just seeing the bars tick by, but spotting patterns, etc.

What do you mean by 'appropriate'? Every indicator could be considered appropriate depending on how you trade and what you trade.

There are two great indicators, one of which isn't available in forex. They are price and volume.

Everything else tries to create shortcuts to understanding them. Or its an attempt to automate them (because automating price and volume activity is hard). The markets activities are accurately reflected in price and volume activity but summarized and to some extent distorted by everything else.