More than $50,000 in a year

alpha112

Hey guys,
I recently created a trading system with great results. See the pictures below for results for the past year and with a $5.00 commission. I am currently trading it and I would like to benefit the both of us. The only issue is that I need help in finding a way that I can sell the signals or sell the system. I know some of you would say to try zulutrade or some signal providing website. The issue is that it trades the crude oil and the spreads for trading that symbol is very high. With zulutrade its 19 pips of spread! This strategy is highly recommended with futures trading. Anyways, please share ideas with me on how to sell these signals or how to benefit more from just trading them. And I know some people would think it might be a scam because there are a lot of them out there. But you can always try the trades out with a demo for a certain amount of time till you feel comfortable trading it.

Attachments

• Performance 1.png
    Performance 1.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 372
  • Performance 2.png
    Performance 2.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 395
  • Performance 3.png
    Performance 3.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:
Question....

Hey guys,
I recently created a trading system with great results. See the pictures below for results for the past year and with a $5.00 commission. I am currently trading it and I would like to benefit the both of us. The only issue is that I need help in finding a way that I can sell the signals or sell the system. I know some of you would say to try zulutrade or some signal providing website. The issue is that it trades the crude oil and the spreads for trading that symbol is very high. With zulutrade its 19 pips of spread! This strategy is highly recommended with futures trading. Anyways, please share ideas with me on how to sell these signals or how to benefit more from just trading them. And I know some people would think it might be a scam because there are a lot of them out there. But you can always try the trades out with a demo for a certain amount of time till you feel comfortable trading it.

I test and program since 25 years...indis and eas in mq4. I optimize strats with my CDF Framework....and can automate nearly everything....
Greetings MB

Hey guys,

In my opinion the best option in this situation is the PAMM account. So you will be able to collect a lot of investment. You will be able to choose what % profit will give you investors.