Monetary Targets ? 100 pounds a day target

M.F

Does any one here trade with a set finacial target ? I have been trading for a year and a half now , and I have had good ideas and bad,but I have been doing quite well, but nothing that I could say was suportive of a sole income. So I desided to start trading futures when I got home from work and my target is to get only 100 pounds an evening , Its worked so far for 2 weeks now ,sometimes it takes me 10 minutes other times an hour. I like trading this way because I cant get too greedy and that led to problems in the past . What i what to know is if anyone else here is doing or has done the same thing and how it has worked out for them ? please let me know

Lol I'd like to know that too.

But to answer your question I use monetary targets and it's working for me to build up capital and I think once I've built up a Target Capital I aim for £100 a trade. Aiming for £200 in a day anything more is a bonus. Once I build even more capital I'll move it up to £200 a trade and so on.

I've only made very small losses with this strategy.

Viks

How much capital are you guys using.My target is £60-100 per day, I have £5000 spread over 3 types of accounts to achieve this,been working well for a while.

Does any one here trade with a set finacial target ? I have been trading for a year and a half now , and I have had good ideas and bad,but I have been doing quite well, but nothing that I could say was suportive of a sole income. So I desided to start trading futures when I got home from work and my target is to get only 100 pounds an evening , Its worked so far for 2 weeks now ,sometimes it takes me 10 minutes other times an hour. I like trading this way because I cant get too greedy and that led to problems in the past . What i what to know is if anyone else here is doing or has done the same thing and how it has worked out for them ? please let me know

Depends on your strategy.

IMO Target Stops will damage the performance of Trend-Following type strategies but improve the performsnce of Mean-Reversion types.

Chorlton