Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM

mtakeover

49 5
Seems Matt Travis is now going under the name Matt Lloyd and working for something called Funding Xchange... He has scrubbed MTA from his CV and was supposedly working for "learn to trade" during that period. Former MTA lackey Perry Grant is also listed as working there. As a FCA regulated business, I wonder if Funding Xchange are aware of who they really have working for them... https://www.fundingxchange.co.uk

Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 16.13.55.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 16.14.07.png

Novicetrader1

10 0
Yep we all knew this, still an ugly fraud with a dodgy lid reckoned on fb he was living a year in the sun bullshit

I wonder if L2T know he is stating he worked for them and set up their business?
It won’t be long and FCA will close their investigation and we will all be celebrating His rotting in a cell getting beats
I know of 2 people who have been interviewed by them voluntarily after they called them to report him for miscellaneous things. He needs to watch who he fucks with
You in the claims group mate? Its where all the shits revealed

fmsfms

3 0
Has anyone contacted them and how do I get access to the claims group?

Ashb5444

1 0
I’m very glad I didn’t buy into any of the bullshit after the first session. Although, I did lose out on £50 for access to an app which never worked.
I got added into a few whatsapp groups, at the time took screenshots of all the numbers in there. Had a feeling something like what happened was going to. If something seems too good to be true, it usually is.
Let me know if anyone wants the numbers?

Novicetrader1

10 0
Has anyone contacted them and how do I get access to the claims group?
They are well aware of this and took an interest. They loving information if anyone has stuff to add send in a email to them

I see the slinky ginger prick keep coming out a place in Richmond Hill area “mr postman” is going to confirm his exact address but I think I know it. Won’t be long til he gets what’s coming to him to be honest

Oh his new bird or shall we say victim is called Flor Zappulla she is a foreign woman a hockey player and works in virgin active / private PT if anyone wants to let her know or need access to him

mtakeover

49 5
Matt's old landlords...

If my memory serves right the tenants name is Mr. Matthew Lloyd Travis? If so, you are not the first one being conned, he has list of conviction doing this and unfortunately no action taken so far against him.

Do let me know if the tenant is as named above, I will guide you accordingly.
J