Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM

Was there ever any outcome to any of the investigations into MTA or Matt Travis and co?

I was deleting old WhatsApp messages from my phone and came across a load from groups that were set up under MTA. Are these any good to anyone now?

Up to his old tricks I fear. Asking random members of the public to join his golf holiday and wants a £149 deposit. Supposedly got over 28 people signed up. Why does this feel like it’s going to end badly…
IMG_7946.jpeg

What no ‘millionaire forex sensation Matt travis ‘ to start off the cv.

My god he is the most insufferable prick I have ever come across and I am just so happy he is getting his comuppunce now after all his years ****ting on people.

I would love to run into him and just lay it all out for him and ask him what the **** was thinking the whole time.
- I mean how can you post **** like ‘I am the master of this game, nobody can come near me, I taught all the banks, I’m going to make the homeless rich, I’ll cjamge their bum lives, I made 100k today before brralfast’ And not just think wow what a prick I am.

Or did he believe his own madness ? Like serial liers start to believe their own lies.

Did I mention he’s a prick ?
This sounds very familiar doesnt it??

There has always been a significant sleazy element in the finance industry. It goes all the way back to the early days of the formation of the stock exchanges. There have also been those who could variously be described as hucksters, shills, liars, con men, fraudsters and outright thieves. Matt manages to check every box on the list. Forex b.s. and this shady golf pitch ... what's next, is he going to market medical tourism and sell phony cancer cures to the dying and desperate? Does he have any conscience at all? What a d!ck!!!

Was there ever any outcome to any of the investigations into MTA or Matt Travis and co?

I was deleting old WhatsApp messages from my phone and came across a load from groups that were set up under MTA. Are these any good to anyone now?
I would definitely keep these on file if it's not too late!

7 years on and still talking about this guy over £50 move on its boring. He done a lot of good for a lot of us and the investigation proved that the brokers were to blame. Just move on and focus on yourselves. Like a kindergarten this and I keep getting notified on my old profile. He obviously made a few mistakes when he was younger but my god talk about trying to put a man in a grave. Grow up and give yourself attention. Kelly

7 years on and still talking about this guy over £50 move on its boring. He done a lot of good for a lot of us and the investigation proved that the brokers were to blame. Just move on and focus on yourselves. Like a kindergarten this and I keep getting notified on my old profile. He obviously made a few mistakes when he was younger but my god talk about trying to put a man in a grave. Grow up and give yourself attention. Kelly

Hi ‘Kelly’ 😂. Pretending to be an expert forex trader when he was not, screwed so many people over including close friends and his business partner/s at the time, ripped so many people off with his lies and BS. He is now doing the same to his next round of soon to be victims, so he can line his pocket once again. His play on wording is admirable though as he is no sportsman, he is no professional golfer( like he was no professional trader ) and he has no chosen ‘partnership’ with shotscope other than an affiliation link most people can get, yet he manipulates this to look he was the chosen one in a unique partnership like other higher profile you tube golfers. Complete BS. When the time is right , Matts history will be exposed to his new ‘community’ and I’m sure that will be sooner than later……. Latersssss🤣

Now living in Spain, onto the golf youtube con and still under investigation by the FCA. Has run his old Puzzle company into the ground racking up £1M in debts under his wifes name and no doubt using her for this new "Swig Golf" venture. Has been a scam artist for a decade and has now moved to Spain to avoid certain agencies thats for damn sure lol!

Hi all, it’s Matt. Might come as a surprise to you or at least most of you, because I’ve never come on to this platform to defend myself. However, the 8 year investigation into me and my businesses is FINALLY OVER.

The FCA have dropped their investigation which initially started in 2016 due to lack of any evidence. I have sworn the whole time I am innocent, and those that know me know that my entire life has been centred around supporting every person within my community. I have been too kind, too giving and unfortunately that kindness has always been taken for weakness. Not no more.

I admire the way in which a couple of you have taken stories of my life and twisted them to make me look like somebody I am not, it’s remarkable how well it comes across, but the damage you have caused to my relationships has been awful, you won there. But I won the battle. I am innocent. Always have been, and every ex employee, girlfriend, friend knows deep down the person I am. I was and am still a great Fx trader, person, husband and father.

There has been times over the past 6 years where I have wanted too and have attempted to take my life, your words and false stories have been brutal, but I am happy I did not take the easy way out. As now I stand proudly as a father of 4, with my innocence proven and all of my assets and money on its way back to me. I have remained positive the whole time and have also been able to become successful in other businesses too. I can now enjoy my future, thankfully not having to have to work again should I chose not too… although it would be great to reconnect with some of you again.

As for those involved with MTA, should you have been owed money for courses paid for whilst this investigation has been ongoing, I will be happy to organise a refund moving forward and will provide a means of contact to do so.

The support I have received from many over the course of this investigation has not gone unnoticed and I am grateful that you have stood by me.

I am finally glad to clear my name and wish all those involved or not, a future of health and happiness.

Latersssssss
M Travis

Hi all, it’s Matt. Might come as a surprise to you or at least most of you, because I’ve never come on to this platform to defend myself. However, the 8 year investigation into me and my businesses is FINALLY OVER.

The FCA have dropped their investigation which initially started in 2016 due to lack of any evidence. I have sworn the whole time I am innocent, and those that know me know that my entire life has been centred around supporting every person within my community. I have been too kind, too giving and unfortunately that kindness has always been taken for weakness. Not no more.

I admire the way in which a couple of you have taken stories of my life and twisted them to make me look like somebody I am not, it’s remarkable how well it comes across, but the damage you have caused to my relationships has been awful, you won there. But I won the battle. I am innocent. Always have been, and every ex employee, girlfriend, friend knows deep down the person I am. I was and am still a great Fx trader, person, husband and father.

There has been times over the past 6 years where I have wanted too and have attempted to take my life, your words and false stories have been brutal, but I am happy I did not take the easy way out. As now I stand proudly as a father of 4, with my innocence proven and all of my assets and money on its way back to me. I have remained positive the whole time and have also been able to become successful in other businesses too. I can now enjoy my future, thankfully not having to have to work again should I chose not too… although it would be great to reconnect with some of you again.

As for those involved with MTA, should you have been owed money for courses paid for whilst this investigation has been ongoing, I will be happy to organise a refund moving forward and will provide a means of contact to do so.

The support I have received from many over the course of this investigation has not gone unnoticed and I am grateful that you have stood by me.

I am finally glad to clear my name and wish all those involved or not, a future of health and happiness.

Latersssssss
M Travis
Funny because you were not proved innocent, the case was dropped because people cant be bothered to continue to spend hours in the FCA offices to sign off events that happened years ago because they want to move on with their lives. there were hundreds of people who initially provided evidence against you but as it went on for so long they all gave up ------ You got lucky this time.
only your narcisstic ego will now grow .... but you choose your path
you actually have ab opportunity to do good to people you have hurt and harmed because there are thousands of people you owe money too but none of them will even see 10k
what about Pete Loves money he needed to save a family member dying of cancer you owe him 250k
what about the people that gave you 5 or 10k to change their lives and got nothing
what about the girl who posted about you taking loans and rent in her name and owed 30k to
what about your close friends you stole from who pathetically backed you up when you were at your lowest and took abuse for you
what about all of the boys that worked for you and saw nothing after you made them quit their jobs to follow a fake dream

you have had no support in the most recent years because everyone that stupidly supported you became a victim of your abuse and fraud

you may think you are free and innocent but you owe so many people everything, so you carry on laughing in the face of your evil

not one person will see a penny from you because you do not know how to do good in life
and your 4 children will find this out as they grow older.

The path of life is do good and good will come back to you ten fold. remember that and you are heavily in debt with the lord

Hardly proven

Latersssssss
M Travis
hardly proven innocent you narcissistic clown!

And you have never been a good trader, and never will be. All you done was blow clients accounts and have to pay them back.

You'll forever be a demo 5million account trader. Karma will catch up with you, and you will get what you deserve one day. Can't hide in Spain for the rest of your life.

IMG_6197.jpeg