Michael Hein

I have not had a reply to my emails asking for recent results, this should tell you something

laytonm.....That kind of advertising is tightly regulated, it's just there is no one who wants to enforce it.

Steve.

This Laddie was marketing a monthly Technical Analysis newsletter and charts in 2000 at £39-95 a month his address was VF Corp Limited. Lutherstr, Steglitz 12167. Berlin. Germany with a U.K Address at Suite No 4. 12 Penshurst Road Ramsgate . Kent. Website www.financial-trader.co.uk.

In his Financial Mail on Sunday make £400 per day adverts Vince at the same time Vince's e-mail address was [email protected].

You tell me the answer? is Vince franchising the job now?

Hi Juan

If its the same guy that Vince S deals with, then I tried him a few years back as a recommendation from VS that he was a good short term trader. I think I paid £90 a month if I recall ON TOP of VSs £50 a month that I started paying him for 6 months after being nieve to him.

Although I had to admitt VSs service was correct in the Direction for the Dow 5 out of 6 months on a long term basis, I was totally annoyed wjhen I found that he suggested I used a 1000 point stop loss.

Thats when I was later passed on to try M.H at £90 a month. I tired about 3 or 4 months and was very disappointed. I had been told how well he had been doing. Possibly he may have , BUT NOT when I tried him.

I am surprised to see his name mentioned as Id forgot about him.

Another VS connested disappointment

Pete

I received an e-mailshot not connected with trading and looking into I saw the name Micheal Hein which looked familiar, so had a look into the links provided.

It gave a link to a website which promotes his services in dropshipping website design and implementation which also has a glowing reference from one of his "customers" - his "customer" turns out to be www.lovegames.co.uk (adults only please!) the domain of which is registered to one Michael Hein. So make of that what you will. My guess is that he is a pure marketeer. He is buying-in the information from somewhere (probably VS) and selling it on, pure and simple. juanbyte, you should get those 6 months trading results by the 12th.....of never!

eminem.....

I would agree with what you have said. Seems like pure marketing to me. His story in the financial mailshot is a joy to behold. It's just another person attempting to market / build a mailing list based on prodicts which 'appeal' to people looking to improve their situations in some way.

Most of these people seem connected in some way shape or form.

Steve.

I have just looked back in my VS Financial Trading Day workbook (October 2002) and there are copies of articles written by Michael Hein, with the banner "The Turtle Trading Techniques" - one on number of units to be traded and the other on money management. Both show internet links on the bottom of www.financial-trader.co.uk.

Also take a look at
www.best-affiliate-programs.co.uk/articles/bonuses-and-freebies/give-prizes-and-get-sales.php, there's an article written by a Michael Hein.

www.cashcult.co.uk is also registered to a Michael Hein.

So do you think this chap is a full-time dedicated professional trader with amazing insights into stock market dynamics, that he has his finger on the pulse of the market, is one step ahead of the big fund managers, has a foolproof "secret/magic" trading system with years of backtested positive results?? Naahhh, nor me!

Thanks for the info peeps, received the mailshot this morning, £5.95 up front, £49 to follow if kept.

Think I'll pass.

Cheers,

Last edited:
Cheers Guys

Recieved mailshot the other day so thought id research a bit first, looks like you just saved me £55.

Turtles

Hi Bunyip,

Turtle Trading? Any connection with Ian Williams (who also "sells", and claims to be a founder member of, the Turtle Trading System)

Just to let you know that MH is still at it. My bin contains one of the mailings described earlier, received today