Metals Review by Pitguru for The Week of June 28th, 2010

jackfutu18

By Pitguru

Precious metals once again rose to their highest levels before coming back down a bit as profit taking occurs with gold getting back to the $1,250 level after rising to $1,265. Silver was the real winner of last week as this market finally rallied passed the $19 mark signaling higher highs to come. I like the silver play better than gold right now so look to silver this week to lead the way in the precious metals department.

Copper had a great end to the week, rallying above the $3.5 resistance level to $3.10 after Barclays came out saying the base metal will return to form. This is a bit odd however after the market got the news of weaker home sales numbers as this was the worst in a very long time. Funny how the market ignores the fundamentals of what’s going on right now so I believe this market should get back to $2.95.

6-28-10+copper+hg.jpg

That's what we can note of the Metal market in the week of June 28th, 2010. Thank to the Metals review by Pitguru, I hope I could inform you necessary news for your biz!

Last edited: