Metaload

midge25

I have been using metaload for the past 5 or 6 years, i now need to change my computer and as the key fiel is linked to the computer i know i wont be able to use it on the new computer as it appears the company that made this no longer exists.

So I am looking for a good end of day data feed for metastock and if possible one that will sort the securities into sectors or index automatically, does anyone have any recommendations please?

I have been using metaload for the past 5 or 6 years, i now need to change my computer and as the key fiel is linked to the computer i know i wont be able to use it on the new computer as it appears the company that made this no longer exists.

So I am looking for a good end of day data feed for metastock and if possible one that will sort the securities into sectors or index automatically, does anyone have any recommendations please?

This is free http://www.eoddata.com/Default.asp- quite likely the data isn't as clean as a paid-for service but you won't get a better price.