Market Profile

How does it help in particular? I mean how`s better than chart? ;)

MP is a chart. It's a different presentation of the data, but it's still a chart.

From the perspective of how I use it, MP gives me a stronger idea of where price is likely to be drawn (something a lot of traders don't really focus on) as well as where support and/or resistance is likely to develop. In all cases, MP is good for knowing the key areas rather than specific points. S/R is almost never as precise as some folks seem to expect it to be.

I'm currently using a kind of MarketProfile approach for euroBund and Corn futures.

Two very different markets, and I find it pretty useful in both of them.

Let me suggest this reads:

Steidlmayer on Markets: Trading with Market Profile
Mind over Markets: Power Trading With Market Generated Information
TraderFeed. Market Profile: A Best Practice in Trading, Brett Steenbarger

MP works better with Fixed income than equity futures IMHO

I agree with that too. Personally for me, i find market profile most useful in the fixed income markets, especially the bund.

I know there are people out there who put mp to good use in the likes of the emini's, but for markets like that i prefer other methods.

That's just me.

Nevertheless, i find that eurobund futures (or bobl as well) don't follow the book (level2) as accurately as other markets.

I mean, sometimes this fixed income derivatives markets seems to move regardless of he book?

Maybe is only my perception?

It will help you decide the best way to approach your niche and determine your sales costs without hiccups.