Making $$$ with Optic

OpticTrades

Hi everyone, my name is Will.

I'm a long time reader of Trade2Win and have finally decided to start my own thread here.

This thread is about making money from binary options.

I stopped trading binary options a few years ago so I could focus on the stock market.

I feel like I'm always being drawn back to binaries because they're just easy money in my opinion.

The only problem is that there's so many scummy brokers out there.

So I'll be posting my results here.

If you want to follow along then that's cool!

Good luck trading!

Will

P.S. this thread is just for fun and to track my results.

Please don't blindly copy my trades without first doing your own research!

Last edited:
Some notes:

- I use SpotOption.
- I am currently demo trading. If you also want play along then get your demo account with 50k at http://www.spotoption.com/?login=1
- Most of my binary options signals will be on stocks. I only do stocks and EUR/USD
- Trades will usually last from 1h to 1 day.
- As soon as I have made a trade at my broker I will post it here so you can copy it in your own demo account if you like!

Will

Last edited:
So I started binaries again on Thursday and here are my first 4 trades.

Apple (aapl) PUT = Win

4FZ9XgP.png

Coca Cola (ko) CALL = Win

vJTIbGt.png

Johnson & Johnson (jnj) CALL = Win

F17SVcu.png

ALIBABA (baba) CALL = Win

NTI2Kd7.png

gJKgdr2.png

So that's it for my first 2 days back trading binaries.

Total trades = 4
Wins = 4
Losses = 0
Win rate = 100%

$50,000 became $53,200

Any questions, just ask!

Will

Last edited:
If this isn't forum-posting for purely promotional purposes, what is?! :eek:

It's pure spam: you're openly promoting a commercial signal service which you sell elsewhere, and you've even put a link to it in your original post! (n)

You're far more likely to produce hostility and resentment from the members here who contribute freely and with absolutely no self-promotional intent at all than you are to turn us into customers, by abusing the forum's hospitality in this way. If you want to advertise your service here, you should pay for an advertisement on the site, as so many other businesses do.

Actually Alexa I only posted a link to my RisingStar system because I'm proud of my results.

I will remove the link as I'm not trying to step on peoples toes here!

Actually Alexa I only posted a link to my RisingStar system because I'm proud of my results.

When the results that you're so proud of constitute a commercial service which you're selling elsewhere, that makes it "advertising", doesn't it? Come on - one really doesn't need to be Einstein, to see that? How did you expect those of us who contribute here without promoting anything to react?! :cry:

I'm not trying to step on peoples toes here!

Then don't spam us again, please! :rolleyes:

So I will be making 2 trades today with end of day expiries as long as I can get in at the open price or better.

CALL McDonald's (MCD) below the open price. Expiry = end of day.

CALL Coca Cola (KO) below the open price. Expiry = end of day.

So for example if MCD opens at 99.01 I will buy a call option that expires at the end of the day as long as I can get in at any price below 99.01

So basically I predict that MCD and KO will close green today.

P.S. Remember this is all just for fun and you should do your own research before you make any investments!