Looking for trading buddy

StewieStag

Hey guys, I'm new here and am looking to work with a very small group - no more than 4 really - who would be open to trading a strategy I've been testing.

I day trade US stocks that are easy borrows so mostly large caps which are priced under $60.

My early results are looking really good, and I know where to improve on but doing it alone is a little depressing. I've been swayed away from this strat in the past by larger groups so really I don't want to look at anything other than this strat.

If anyone is trading, losing, or just has no real direction and wants to have an actual strategy that we can test, improve on and be consistent with hit me up! All my backtesting I did manually and am getting around a 50-55% win % and an average return of 1:1.9 Risk Reward. this is over around 200 trades so far.

Hey guys, I'm new here and am looking to work with a very small group - no more than 4 really - who would be open to trading a strategy I've been testing.

I day trade US stocks that are easy borrows so mostly large caps which are priced under $60.

My early results are looking really good, and I know where to improve on but doing it alone is a little depressing. I've been swayed away from this strat in the past by larger groups so really I don't want to look at anything other than this strat.

If anyone is trading, losing, or just has no real direction and wants to have an actual strategy that we can test, improve on and be consistent with hit me up! All my backtesting I did manually and am getting around a 50-55% win % and an average return of 1:1.9 Risk Reward. this is over around 200 trades so far.

Scammer!

I am not a Scammer lol. I don't like chatrooms as they are full of people who don't know what they are doing. I struggle trading alone because when I feel shitty about my results I can't talk to anyone about it and its best to have a buddy to see my trades from their perspective and vice-a-versa.

I'm not going to charge anything, I just want to share a strategy I developed with someone who wants to continue testing and improving it.

True, the Internet is full of folks who don't know what they are doing.

Yeah, it's a struggle trading alone and it can also get pretty tedious staring at charts, feeds and prices all day.
So, I understand the impulse to seek out a trading buddy on those grounds for some company and feedback.
To celebrate wins and console losses, or simply refine ideas on how best to achieve the former.

In those respects, I hope you find the buddy you seek.

:)

I am not a Scammer lol. I don't like chatrooms as they are full of people who don't know what they are doing. I struggle trading alone because when I feel shitty about my results I can't talk to anyone about it and its best to have a buddy to see my trades from their perspective and vice-a-versa.

I'm not going to charge anything, I just want to share a strategy I developed with someone who wants to continue testing and improving it.

Scammer! :ROFLMAO:

Post the strategy here - I'll test it for you in under 5-min. but won't be a cuddly warm and fuzzy trading buddy - for that you gots to go downtown to the place they call, "Misery loves company"

Got an e-mail today from a "bored housewife 33, looking for some action!" I've sent her my ironing, that'll keep her busy.

Why so rude? I'm not looking for someone to console in, I'm trying to find someone who wants to work towards a strategy. Like, I'm not being malicious, I'm not being a douchebag or trying to sell some kind of strat. I'm literally saying: I have been testing a strategy for about two months, the initial results look decent, I don't want to join a chatroom to be distracted and I don't want to move onto another strategy because when I have done this in the past I've just tried trading all kind of things and ended with no strategy.

I really don't get why you're reacting so badly :oops::oops:

Why so rude? I'm not looking for someone to console in, I'm trying to find someone who wants to work towards a strategy. Like, I'm not being malicious, I'm not being a douchebag or trying to sell some kind of strat. I'm literally saying: I have been testing a strategy for about two months, the initial results look decent, I don't want to join a chatroom to be distracted and I don't want to move onto another strategy because when I have done this in the past I've just tried trading all kind of things and ended with no strategy.

Relax, I'm messin with you, Stewie :):):)

Post the strategy. Resolution so fast it will make your head spin and your bum twirl and your middle-leg a walking stick