Looking for a Trading Buddy

gemmadam

Hi All,

I'm looking for a Trading Buddy. Someone to talk trading. Someone to share the ups and downs, the joys and frustrations.

I'm into my 3rd year and just started live trading. I live in Sydney Australia and trade mainly forex, AUDUSD but looking to start trading other markets also.

Anyone interested in sharing ideas?

:)

pay my fare and get me a working visa and i'm there !!

Been trading in the UK live for 2 years. Would be more than happy to discuss for-ex on regular basis. e.g. what positions im holding and planning to hold. various techniques and strategies, fundamentals etc
let me know

Hi All,

I'm looking for a Trading Buddy. Someone to talk trading. Someone to share the ups and downs, the joys and frustrations.

I'm into my 3rd year and just started live trading. I live in Sydney Australia and trade mainly forex, AUDUSD but looking to start trading other markets also.

Your wife or girlfriend. Sharing your ups and downs - most here don't swing that way.

Hi All,

Hi gemmadam, i would love to share ideas with you, i live in New York and i been trading for about three years also. I hope to hear from you soon, my email is [email protected]

Hi there,

I trade ftse 100, dax and dow plus some blue chips. I'm based in Hampshire, U.K. and can be found on skype:
lee.shepherd30

Cheers,
Lee

There's a free room on paltalk called alpha trading arcade. It's basically an online trading arcade. You'll have to prove to the admins you're trading live though. The only criteria is that you have to be earning a living from trading to stay in there.

Hi All,

Hi are you still looking for a trading buddy?