Looking to trade part time from home ?

What's the name of this important trading company?

Probably "Joe's Securities Ltd". That's why it's called an "important" company. Trading outfits like Goldman Sachs, Dresdner, etc, are normally called "prestigious companies". His company doesn't quite make that rank.

is there any meaning in the phrase "trade part time".

What does it mean ?? I have a job and I wanna trade on the side ?? I will open a position at 10:00 am and close it at 12:00??

My question is can you really trade " part time" meaning youre not on your pc viewing the market and your charts during market hours?

is there any meaning in the phrase "trade part time".
What does it mean ?? I have a job and I wanna trade on the side ?? I will open a position at 10:00 am and close it at 12:00??

Part time generally means that your primary source of income is not dependent on trading.

The suitability of your trading hours is dependent on your location (time zone), and the instrument you intend to trade.

My question is can you really trade " part time" meaning youre not on your pc viewing the market and your charts during market hours?

Just focus on a higher time frame like daily and above. This time frame will probably require minimal or nil intervention daily so that you are not dependent on having to monitor when market is open specific to the instrument of your choice.

Trading part time is a good thing because there is less pressure to perform constantly as your income is not dependent on trading.

I am only able to trade until about 1pm each day. So I close positions out before then or simply have the stop and limit in place to leave either to get hit. It works well for me, and I actually wouldn't want to be at my screen all day, from half 7 in the morn until half 4 would be hell for me :cheesy:

Would you like to be a professional private trader and trade client funds.

Are you or would you like to be a good trader that knows how to manage risk, not over leverage and trend accounts to the upside.

If so then you should consider talking to us.

Wealth management companies and private investors need good traders in commodities, currency pairs and equity futures. Could you be one of them?

We are interested in hiring people on a prove you can trade basis rather than paper credentials.

You can work from home. Whatever country you live in and whatever your nationality, we do not discriminate against people! We and our clients only care that you trade well.

If you have any questions or wish to get started with a demo so you can show us your Trading skills please contact: Philip Richard Greenwood via e-mai.l - startraderscfd - atgmaildotcom or skype: philrgreenwood Quoting Reference Number 10287

So the" WEALTH MANAGEMENT COMPANY" uses gmail
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: