Looking for share dealing account for Non-UK Residents


Junior member
I am currently a UK resident but am thinking about possibly becoming Non-Resident from next Spring. (Looking to move to SE Asia)

I currently hold a spread betting account here but after searching this forum it appears that I cannot use a spread betting account from outside of the UK
If that is definitely the case does anyone know if I can open a share dealing account (Non-ISA) while I am still living here then give my new foreign address when the time comes for us to move?

I just want to swing trade a FTSE 100 ETF a few times a month and also dabble with a Dow or S & P index ETF or similar less frequently

If anyone can help that would be great

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks