London Guy

JadaO

Hi everyone :clap:

I've been reading/researching extensively and am about to take the day trading plunge next week...

I just thought I'd stop in and say "Hello" and also ask the following... Does anyone know where can i get bloomberg tv. I have a freeview box but have never stumbled across it?

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Jason

I've been reading/researching extensively and am about to take the day trading plunge next week...

I just thought I'd stop in and say "Hello" and also ask the following... Does anyone know where can i get bloomberg tv. I have a freeview box but have never stumbled across it?

Jason

It's free-to-air on Sky but not Freeview.

You aren't missing anything useful though. I recommend 'Countdown' followed by 'Deal or No Deal' on Channel 4 as a much better background to day-trading :)

More constructively, ransquawk.com, if you really must.

Ben

Jason
It's not available on the freeview terrestial (via an aerial) any more, but it is available by satellite e.g. HOTBIRD 13.0 E Transponder 11642 H27500. As another member pointed out it is also available for live streaming from their site, but there is a little delay then.

Charlton