London Forex Expo Conference and Exhibition

oraner

12890.jpg

Join the world’s best market traders and hear the insights of top thought-leaders at this year’s unmissable event, the London Forex Expo 2016. Held in the central location of the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel London on Friday 3rd June, the event will showcase the need-to-know current market trends and analysis alongside unrivalled networking opportunities.

Run by traders for traders, the full-day event will feature over 20 of the leading industry Here is a quick spotlight on some of the fantastic speakers at the show this year and a glimpse of the incredible advice, insight, stories, and secrets they will share. *

Why attend?

Attending the London Forex Expo is your chance to meet professional traders such as Ashraf Laidi, Clive Lambert or Paul Wallace, learn more about brokers and their offers, and ultimately, build your own network. The agenda includes:
-Analysis of current markets
-Live trading sessions with experts
-Presentations of innovative solutions

speakers.jpg

The line-up of insightful speakers doesn't stop here but extends to over live trading sessions with our experts, including a special non-farm payrolls (NFP) demonstration to learn how professional traders trade the news... They deal with every element of the market, ensuring there will be the insight and advice you need to tackle the obstacles holding you and your trading back

Book your free tickets https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/lond...ce-and-exhibition-tickets-22113197168?aff=es2

Cheers .....might try to get there......always interesting ....

Ashraf is always fun to talk to.....and with spurs finishing above arsenal this year I can rib him rotten....finally :LOL:

N

bugger - I cant make it now Friday ................grrrrrrrr got to go to some meetings

have a good time all

N

Cheers .....might try to get there......always interesting ....

Ashraf is always fun to talk to.....and with spurs finishing above arsenal this year I can rib him rotten....finally :LOL:

N

maybe next season :cool: