Lays For Fri.

betfairtrader

Wolverhampton 1:30 SILVANUS, AS gone up 6LB for winning at Crl over 5GF, Let me repeat AS gone up 6LB for winning at Crl over 5GF, He as prov en positive ability over today's distance BUT not today's underfoot conditions.The trainers record from April to June is 6 from 118, at this distance over past 5 years 50-709,at this track 4-97,Jockeys record at Wolv 25-399, Distance 68-934, the horse will also be carrying 19Lb of dead weight.

1:40 Epsom MABAIT most of his runs have been on galloping tracks, Feel he could not be suited by undulating track,ALEXANDROS should win.

1:50 Catterick MISS CLAIRTON draw not going to help, would be suited by further, if ORCHID STREETs is my idea of a max bet, BUT I would be put off by the trainers strike rate with 2 year olds.

2:25 Catterick CHOCOLATE CARAMEL Last ran 7 days ago, his running pattern suggests he needs more time between races,CAPABLE GUEST will suited by the step up in but i feel the winner will not be one of these,

2:35 Wolverhampton POWERFUL PIERRE no winners this season, jockey poor record, horse unproven on AW.

3:25 Epsom KINGS DESTINY won last race on Aw off a mark of 100, The second horse in that race Safari Sunup beaten over 2L was beaten 8L in its next race which was on turf by a horse rated K.D. As gone up 7Lb for Winning on the AW.

3:35 Catterick SIR NOD 5f last win was over 6F not 5F, Will not be suited by 5F, very simple and clear.

4:50 Epsom KAPTAIN KIRKUP , When I tripped handicapped his last race which he won, I found that a number of horses were unlucky in running that, Had they had clear runs I don't think my selection would have won