Kwik Pop

Xylem

Has any1 used this trading software.

At around $200 a month its not cheap but it does seem effective.

Please no1 just say your an idiot its too good to be true, have a look at the site before you diss it and preferably dont comment at all till youve tried it or its 10 day free trial.
KwikPop Day Trading Software

Ps. The video at the bottom is very good.

I started using KwikPop indicators to paper-trade ES Futures. I'd say 8 out of 10 signals are profitable (achieving 3-4 ticks for the first target). One can certainly avoid the low probability ones (eg if they're counter-trend) or have a tight stop when the trade is not working. I like their 3-minute timeline suggestion, ie if the trade is not working within 3 minutes, get out break-even or give 1-2 ticks to the market. Plan to do real ones next week. Am very happy to come across the KP system after trying different daytrading rooms and systems.

To save the monthly licence subscription, please do more research on free KwikPop indicators. You will be surprised to locate free resources in different trading forums.

Happy & Successful Trading!

Do you have any website that have the Quick pop that is downloadable from
Thanks
Marty221

Do you have any website that have the Quick pop that is downloadable from
Thanks
Marty221

Those links not working anymore Marty. Mine was Apr 2009 version for NT 6.5. You can text me with your email address and I can send it over. It will not work for NT 7 though.

Beth