Just Some Musings

barjon

Legendary member
I‘ve got soft spot for sound companies where I understand what they do and have had some experience of dealing with them. So here’s a longer term trade in HWDN using weekly chart with main tranche at 535.7 (slight variation on my 3 bar retracement strategy) following range break out. Added some at 673.6 some weeks before the world as we know it ended and the whole lot was stopped out at 638.4, about 5 point slippage due to gap opening. As it happens a very fortunate departure.

Interestingly HWDN showed up quite strongly late on in yesterday’s carnage reducing a 14% drop to 7% and again recovered a smaller loss today without making a new low. There is some support around 400 for what that’s worth in the current climate. Certainly it’s one I’ll be keeping an eye on as the panic subsides and as (if) the dust begins to settle.

6DF82AA8-3A70-449B-8A9D-DCAF3C08D634.jpeg

I‘ve got soft spot for sound companies where I understand what they do and have had some experience of dealing with them. So here’s a longer term trade in HWDN using weekly chart with main tranche at 535.7 (slight variation on my 3 bar retracement strategy) following range break out. Added some at 673.6 some weeks before the world as we know it ended and the whole lot was stopped out at 638.4, about 5 point slippage due to gap opening. As it happens a very fortunate departure.

Interestingly HWDN showed up quite strongly late on in yesterday’s carnage reducing a 14% drop to 7% and again recovered a smaller loss today without making a new low. There is some support around 400 for what that’s worth in the current climate. Certainly it’s one I’ll be keeping an eye on as the panic subsides and as (if) the dust begins to settle.

Slid into the minor support zone and jumped back out. Can’t really believe that we’ve finished the downside yet, but I’ve dipped a toe in @ 424 for my Isa. Won’t hold beyond 10/15% loss and will add if it doesn’t turn out to be a damp squib.
0221B1CF-DE3A-4F39-89FF-674051565B34.jpeg

Remarkable. Still can’t believe downside is done, but I’ll be adding soon at this rate.

A66D3A38-FDE4-4D78-91C1-387917A46796.jpeg