JPY and my progression as a trader

Why did I tweak the trade? In the past I let winners turn into losers. When I realized what I could do with fixed ratio money management I resolved to not let that happen if I could help it going forward. There is no reason to be up 30 pips and end up losing. Because I expect today to be a trend day I am going for more than 30 pips but under other circumstances I would shoot 30 to 50 and be happy. Now if trade turns around I will not lose and will have capitol preserved for another day.

133.06 should prove to be good resistance anyways. If it is broken upward then my trade would be invalidated.

EURJPY had a narrow balance day and looks to be the better potential to short if it stays below value.
Sold eurjpy

SL 133.50
TP Hard target 132.20 set a trailing stop of 35 pips

OUT 132.76

+37 pips. Not bad for a few hours work. Price action was reversing. Better to book profit than to give it away.

Well the sample size isn't large but since I have made a written plan and actually stuck to it I have done much better. Along with a money management plan using fixed ratio I can see the light. I don't always have the time to post my trades right away so here is my myfxbook to follow if you wish.

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/triple-fib/529999

I will still be posting my trades but if you are like me, I dislike seeing people make calls 2 hours after the fact. This way if I should miss posting a trade it can be seen on the myfxbook page. If there is something I can improve on I would like to hear from you on how I can become a better trader. If I can successfully demo this for 6 months or more then I will go live again.

Buy EURJPY
SL 134.38
TP Hard target 136.20 with a trailing 30 pip stop.

Looks like a trend day developing.

Buy EURJPY
SL 134.38
TP Hard target 136.20 with a trailing 30 pip stop.

Looks like a trend day developing.

Don't like price action now. Momentum not carrying and with news coming up its better to take small profit and wait for another trade. Out at 134.84

New order set.

Short USDJPY
SL 100.40
TP 99.55

Price above high value and momentum is declining.

Also, added 30 pip trailing stop. Trade has not been triggered at this time. Price is 100.18 currently