Is Nasdaq shortable?

kernull

Guys, would you short Nasdaq on a long term ?
We all know US Stock market is highly overvaluated and there is huge financial crisis coming worldwide, there will be no much profits for US companies except for tech stocks and it will go down.
But! With so much money printed , and high inflation in place , wouldn't the stocks inflated to ?
I mean if all prices rise (corn, rice, gold, oil, etc) stock prices will rise too. So , in a long term, with so much money printing daily, it is just impossible to go low. I am correct?
I am thinking to short Nasdaq on a long term since next wednessday or whenever I fill the euforia for US stocks will be over.
What do you think?

Guys, would you short Nasdaq on a long term ?
We all know US Stock market is highly overvaluated and there is huge financial crisis coming worldwide, there will be no much profits for US companies except for tech stocks and it will go down.
But! With so much money printed , and high inflation in place , wouldn't the stocks inflated to ?
I mean if all prices rise (corn, rice, gold, oil, etc) stock prices will rise too. So , in a long term, with so much money printing daily, it is just impossible to go low. I am correct?
I am thinking to short Nasdaq on a long term since next wednessday or whenever I fill the euforia for US stocks will be over.
What do you think?

Always base your decisions on what you think, not on what others think or feel.

The Ndx hit /matched it's swing high Wed...... so very interesting. Currently called down under 1%.
Good place to look just in case financials lead broader market down ..perhaps ?

The market is extra weird at the moment............. sp futs down ner weeks lows ........but naz holding in :confused:

Last edited: