Is is a good idea to celebrate your wins?

Dispassionate

I don't personally, I like to kill that feeling of elation so I can try and judge my next trade as well as I can, but I could be wrong.

Any other opinions or thoughts?

After you've taken so many trades and can see your account goes up, then down, then up, up a bit more, down, down again (etc) and after months of net gains at the end of each, each trade becomes irrelevant and a blur, and getting elated is actually quite pointless really IMO...

If you were a bartender it'd just be another pint pulled
Or a traffic warden, another ticket given
Or a poiceman, another man shot, I mean arrested
Or a politician, another lie told

etc.......

Last edited:
hmm well dont know bout the rest of you guys but i like to dress up in my wifes clothes "of an evenin" if ive performed well then I go to town and get the silks on ,whos gonna tell me they havent worn ladies silk pants ? added boswellox face implant /lift stuff and now eyeing up that new face filler stuff I clocked on the box recently.

is it a celebration though ? I'll let you know when ive tried that new face filler out......

cheers all .

Fx.

fxmarkets said:
hmm well dont know bout the rest of you guys but i like to dress up in my wifes clothes "of an evenin" if ive performed well then I go to town and get the silks on ,whos gonna tell me they havent worn ladies silk pants ? added boswellox face implant /lift stuff and now eyeing up that new face filler stuff I clocked on the box recently.

is it a celebration though ? I'll let you know when ive tried that new face filler out......

cheers all .

Fx.

you're not a trader, you're a lumberjack., (but you're OK) :cheesy:

I agree with chrisw.
The euphoria of the first few wins, should give way to a nonchalance.
You might celebrate if a particular week or month resulted in better than average returns.

fxmarkets said:

cheers all .

Fx.
I guess a good wig helps to hide those ears as well :LOL:

(oops - sorry - they're very nice ears !)

Charlton