IMC Books (7th) Edition

hlarmy

Morning all

I am hoping to sit the IMC exam in the near future but wanted to reduce the cost of doing so.

Does anyone have the 7th edition books for sale; assuming they are in ok condition I would be interested in buying them. Please get in touch if you would consider this?

Many thanks

Huw

Hi Huw, hope you dont mind me putting a note on here...but i would also be interested in a copy of the IMC docs, mock exams etc...Anyone who has a copy, could you please get in touch with me ?

Thank you !

I have the complete set of IMC books that I have finished with, this is the latest version (16) of 7City books and includes the following;
- IMC Exam Overview and Study Planner
- IMC Investment EnvironmentText Book (Used with slight rip on front cover, superficial and no issue with the text)
-IMC Investment Environment 3 day slide pack, annotated with notes taken on course. They are my notes that helped me pass, but not making any comment on my notes.
-IMC Investment Environment Question and Mock Paper Bank (Used - The tests have been taken and the answers highlighted.
-IMC Investment Environment Checkpoint (Unused), Smaller book designed to carry with you conveniently, if you like that sort of thing.

- IMC Investment Practice Text Book (Unused)
-IMC Investment Practice 3 day slide pack, annotated with notes taken on course. They are my notes that helped me pass, but not making any comment on my notes.
-IMC Investment Practice Question and Mock Paper Bank (Unused, blank and ready to use)
-IMC Investment Practice Checkpoint (Unused), Smaller book designed to carry with you conveniently, if you like that sort of thing.

These are the latest books, I got them in October, and took Inv Env on 1 December, and Inv Practice on 2 March.

Any interest contact me privately to discuss a possible sale.

I have the complete set of IMC books that I have finished with, this is the latest version (16) of 7City books and includes the following;
- IMC Exam Overview and Study Planner
- IMC Investment EnvironmentText Book (Used with slight rip on front cover, superficial and no issue with the text)
-IMC Investment Environment 3 day slide pack, annotated with notes taken on course. They are my notes that helped me pass, but not making any comment on my notes.
-IMC Investment Environment Question and Mock Paper Bank (Used - The tests have been taken and the answers highlighted.
-IMC Investment Environment Checkpoint (Unused), Smaller book designed to carry with you conveniently, if you like that sort of thing.

- IMC Investment Practice Text Book (Unused)
-IMC Investment Practice 3 day slide pack, annotated with notes taken on course. They are my notes that helped me pass, but not making any comment on my notes.
-IMC Investment Practice Question and Mock Paper Bank (Unused, blank and ready to use)
-IMC Investment Practice Checkpoint (Unused), Smaller book designed to carry with you conveniently, if you like that sort of thing.

These are the latest books, I got them in October, and took Inv Env on 1 December, and Inv Practice on 2 March.

Any interest contact me privately to discuss a possible sale.

Hi,

How much do you sell this for?

Hi Huw, hope you dont mind me putting a note on here...but i would also be interested in a copy of the IMC docs, mock exams etc...Anyone who has a copy, could you please get in touch with me ?

Thank you !

Hi,

I have just finished the IMC and I am looking to sell my unit 2 books. If you are still looking pm me and I will give further details. The books are from 7City and were purchased in May this year.

I have units 1 and 2 in excellent condition

Please PM me back!

Thanks.

I have the below all in as new condition:

The Investment Management Certificate (IMC) study materials (7city) – Edition 16 (2010):
- Unit 1 - Investment Environment - Study Book + 3 day course slide pack with notes + checkpoint book
- Unit 2 - Investment Practice - Study Book + 2 day course slide pack with notes + Checkpoint book + CD
- Unit 1 & 2 practice questions and mock exams
-IMC exam overview and study planner
-Question bank and practice examinations for unit 1 and 2 from BPP study book also included

I have IMC materials for sale for unit 2, please PM me.

I will be travelling for over a month, but will list them here upon my return.

I have the below all in a good condition for sale:

The Investment Management Certificate (IMC) study materials (7city) – Edition 16 (2010):
- Unit 1 - Investment Environment - Study Book + 3 day course slide pack with notes + checkpoint book
- Unit 2 - Investment Practice - Study Book + 2 day course slide pack with notes + Checkpoint book + CD
- Unit 1 & 2 practice questions and mock exams
-Question bank and practice examinations for unit 1 and 2 from BPP study book also included

Hi,

I have the following study materials all in good condition for sale also:

- Unit 1 - Investment Environment - Study Book + checkpoint book + CD
- Unit 2 - Investment Practice - Study Book + Checkpoint book + CD
- Unit 1 & 2 Slide Packs - available by email to purchaser.
- Unit 1 & 2 Chapter Questions and Mock Exams

Please do get in contact if interested.

Many thanks,