I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

• New to T2W? Welcome! This forum contains a list of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) that new members want answers to. We don't allow new threads to be created so if you have an idea for a new FAQ please post it in the How the FAQs work thread.

kemal

2 0
Hi
I want to introduce myself .
I'm Thomas, I'm 29 years old and come from Hamburg .... I'm looking forward to a lively exchange here

JarretFF

3 0
Hello, my name is Jarret! I'm new in trading although I've been reading the forum for a while. I'm happy to join it ultimately!

Meysam izadi

1 1
Hi everyone
after 2 years trading im here for the first time.
wish the bests for all of you .
learn and enjoy more from the market

• Love
Reactions: najafi

Reezki

11 1
Hi all fellow traders!

I am Reezki from Indonesia. I have heard about this forum from a trader and so decided to check it. I am an average trader and still trying to make a place on forex trading. With some skills so far, I manage to make a good trades sometime. Overall so far my journey is a blend of emotions with smiley, stressed and worried face.

I hope this platform will help me in making my experience better.

rekkt

1 1
Gm,
Well long story short, I have been position trading various alts in crypto markets. More or less came out on top after liquidation most in december.
At the same time intraday trading btc. While the short term trades 5min/1min off moving averages worked more or less fine, I cannot concentrate 100% on that as I work full time from home. This made me exhausted and frustrated at times.
Then I decided to change to 1H tf for entry exits and got basically rekkt yesterday in a bull trap on btc.
I need a reset and have a look once again at my trading strategy.
What I am most comfortable using are candlestick patterns and moving averages. Would like to dig a little deeper in that if someone can recommend a source.
Beside that even if my entries are quite ok, I struggle with profit taking quite a lot.
Thinking to base my strategy now on swing trading on 1H tf.
any input would be greatly appreciated. tks and have a good day all!

Reactions: Sharky

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock