Sticky I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

What's up, buddies? I'm new here, so you might wanna help me out find a community of traders to gather knowledge from. I am looking forward to be part of a community where we could all learn and grow together from.

Hello, beautiful people! I am new to this industry. Looking for communities of traders and be part of their growing team.

Hi everyone! I am new here in this trading site and I am looking for trading communities to learn more from them. I am greatly looking forward to be a part of this community. Have a nice day

It is good to have dreams, it is better to pursue them, and best if you already achieved them.

Hey! I am new to trading industry! Looking for group of communities which focuses on trading! Hope you can help me.

well hello there im looking for new community of traders to learn more from them and also being part of it:)

Hi, I'm new to trading and would like to know more about stock and the market. I hope I can learn many things from this community.

Hey! i hope newbies are welcome here! because one of my colleagues told me about this community and they are loving it. thank you :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone. I'm a new to stocks and open to learn potential things on stocks at the market. I hope I could find a right place on this community. God Bless everyone :)

Good day my friend, don't make friends with trend, make friends with each candlestick.

Hello there, I'm new to trading and have been searching for a trading group to learn from. I'm excited to become a member of the culture.

Hi, since I'm new to the trading industry, I am hoping to learn new things in this community.

Hey there, This platfrom seems so fresh for me. I am so honor to learn more from you.

Hello, I'm here to learn few key insights and knowledge about trading and other things related to the market.

Last edited by a moderator: