icmtrading.com - how reliable are they?

BetTreader

Hello.

Does anybody trading with iTrade Capital Markets Ltd?
What are your experiences?!

Thanks.
Ciao.

I have been trading with iTrade Capital Markets for two months and the experience has been good. No problems with withdrawals and execution is fast.

Hi,
I also have an account for a few weeks now. Am very happy with it, love the client service they have. Was a bit sceptical first if really everything is free of charge, but it actually was. made several fundings and also a kind of 'test-withdrawal'. Got my money within 24 hours. great!!!! nothing to complain at all. ... and I became a big fan of WinTrader, have not seen that platform anywhere else till now. Any WinTrader professionals here perhaps? take care.

advised to exercise extreme caution in conducting any transactions with ICM Trading

[ITRADE CAPITAL MARKETS LTD.

The British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission (FSC) is issuing this Advisory Warning under Section 4 (1) (l) of the Financial Services Commission Act, 2001.

The FSC wishes to inform the public that iTrade Capital Markets Ltd. is not licensed to carry on financial services business in or from within the Territory. Members of the public are therefore advised to exercise extreme caution in conducting any transactions with iTrade Capital Markets Ltd.

Signed:

Robert A. Mathavious

Managing Director/CEO

British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission

Pasea Estate, Tortola

VG1110 British Virgin Islands

Telephone: (284) 494-4190

Facsimile: (284) 494-5016

E-mail: [email protected]

Website: British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission

Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m

QUOTE=BetTreader;834008]Hello.
ADVISORY WARNING

ITRADE CAPITAL MARKETS LTD.

The British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission (FSC) is issuing this Advisory Warning under Section 4 (1) (l) of the Financial Services Commission Act, 2001.

The FSC wishes to inform the public that iTrade Capital Markets Ltd. is not licensed to carry on financial services business in or from within the Territory. Members of the public are therefore advised to exercise extreme caution in conducting any transactions with iTrade Capital Markets Ltd.

Signed:

Robert A. Mathavious

Managing Director/CEO

Pasea Estate, Tortola

Does anybody trading with iTrade Capital Markets Ltd?
What are your experiences?!

Thanks.:mad::devilish:ITRADE CAPITAL MARKETS LTD.

Signed:

Robert A. Mathavious

Managing Director/CEO

Pasea Estate, Tortola

Ciao.[/QUOTE]

extreme caution in conducting any transactions with iTrade Capital Markets Ltd.

[SIZE="4[B][B][B]"]The FSC wishes to inform the public that iTrade Capital Markets Ltd. is not licensed to carry on financial services business in or from within the Territory. Members of the public are therefore advised to exercise extreme caution in conducting any transactions with iTrade Capital Markets Ltd.[/SIZE]
Signed:[/B][/B][/B]
Robert A. Mathavious

Managing Director/CEO

Pasea Estate, Tortola

I have been trading with iTrade Capital Markets for two months and the experience has been good. No problems with withdrawals and execution is fast.

ADVISORY WARNING

Signed:

Robert A. Mathavious

Managing Director/CEO

Pasea Estate, Tortola

Website: Advisory Warning No. 16 of 2009 (13 July 2009) > British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission > News

Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.

iTrade Capital Markets Ltd. is not licensed

ADVISORY WARNING

Signed:

Robert A. Mathavious

Managing Director/CEO

Pasea Estate, Tortola

Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.

ICMTRADING / not licensed to carry on financial services business

Signed:

Robert A. Mathavious

Managing Director/CEO

Pasea Estate, Tortola

YES ROBERT, YOU ARE THE MAN! SAVE THE WORLD! :)))))

"and I became a big fan of WinTrader" ---> me too!

I trade with them several months. Fastest execution I ever see in this kind of OTC-Business. The quotes, for example EUR/USD, are faster then other ECN's or oanda; I've seen this 12.4.09 NFP-Event! Scalping is allowed, but you can't get an advantage/profit from ICM. :-(
So make the arbitrage with oanda....:), but I'haven't an account there.
Withdraw's promptly and fast(24H) from the wintrader, I' havent expierience with the MT4.
Friendly staff, so a would give them 4 and 1/2 stars. :)
Ciao I.

Dear all,

please find the following statement from ICM below, ICM is in full compliance with all regulations of the BVI authority.

iTrade Capital Markets Ltd (ICM) is in FULL compliance with BVI FSC regulations.
The prestigious law firm of Walkers International (www.walkers.com.ky/)* has reviewed all the activities of ICM and has determined that these activities do NOT warrant licensing as a financial services business as per the BVI "Banks and Trusts Act, 1990". Walkers published an Advice Memorandum to this effect on October 6, 2009.
Further, on November 6, 2009, Walkers sent a formal letter to the BVI FSC summarizing its findings and attaching the Advice Memorandum.*The letter*requests that the BVI FSC retract its warning and post an appropriately worded retraction on its web site. See www.icmtrading.com/BVI_ADVICE_MEMORANDUM.pdf for both the letter and advice memorandum.

ICM appreciates the loyalty and support it receives from its thousands of satisfied clients who value superior execution and service over propaganda.

http://www.icmtrading.com/icm_bvi.htm

Bernd Waller

Re: ICMTRADING / not licensed to carry on financial services business

Begs the question if they dont trade from BVI then where are they located ???

Signed:

Robert A. Mathavious

Managing Director/CEO

Pasea Estate, Tortola