ICE (IPE) charts

Papa Lazarou

Hi all,

Does anyone know where you can get live charts for London based ICE (i.e. NOT Nymex) for the following contracts WTI, Brent, Gas Oil etc for a reasonable price? I do not need to be able to trade in the same software package, it's just for visuals and to put a few TA indicators over the top.

All I've seen so far is quote.com?

Cheers
Dave

Last edited:
If you have an IB account, you can get ICE real time data for the grand sum of one pound per month. List of contracts here:

Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) - Products and Exchanges

You can use QuoteTracker with IB for free to produce charts or use IB TWS charts (not so good).

Thanks dcraig1. Unfortunately I don't have an IB account and I doubt compliance would be too happy if I got one! :innocent: Any other ideas people?

u can download saxo bank software trial for 15 days ! just type saxo bank in google bar.

Hi all,

Does anyone know where you can get live charts for London based ICE (i.e. NOT Nymex) for the following contracts WTI, Brent, Gas Oil etc for a reasonable price? I do not need to be able to trade in the same software package, it's just for visuals and to put a few TA indicators over the top.

All I've seen so far is quote.com?

Cheers
Dave

I use CQG. They have ALL the contracts mentioned above.
CQG Products

DH