IC Markets broker, in my opinion, has lower commissions

buytrader

2 0
I am using this broker and i have to say that have lower commissions 5,50 dollars for 1 lot of trade (5,50=entry + exit) and spread almost null. (ECN account/raw spread account)
Max account leverage 500.
The standard account is not good for me. The spread it too high.
There is a new telegram group of Ic markets specialized on automatic trading: https://t.me/icmarketsbrokers
IC Markets website: [link removed]

Do you know another good broker with commissions smaller ?
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kareem123

12 0
I was using IC before and yes at the beginning IC was the best broker compared to any other broker after few years IC started acting strange, the customer service would sound rude and snarl when asked questions.
Hence i moved to FP Markets, they were same as IC when it started and as years passed FP Markets still remain the same providing the best services.
The Spreads and Commission are lower compared to IC, both provide the same max leverage.

Vellfx

20 2
I don’t think that’s the lowest commission today. My broker (turnkey forex) charges only $2RT, rest of the conditions are same as IC.

Melodiousmelody

33 7
I am using this broker and i have to say that have lower commissions 5,50 dollars for 1 lot of trade (5,50=entry + exit) and spread almost null. (ECN account/raw spread account)
Max account leverage 500.
The standard account is not good for me. The spread it too high.
There is a new telegram group of Ic markets specialized on automatic trading: https://t.me/icmarketsbrokers
IC Markets website: [link removed]

Do you know another good broker with commissions smaller ?
Thanks.
I don’t think ic market has the lowest commission you will get many good brokers around offering even lower commissions than that, like easymarkets, hotforex, fxview, Hycm, tickmill etc.

bigmistake

257 1
Lower commission could be great but not ideal thing to pick a broker. Anyway, IC markets is a good choice, this Australian one is reputable and credible.

Rocky99

4 0
I tried them their execution does not compare to Yadix, i have not found any broker who can beat their execution. (fast and accurate) and I used HFT at both broker.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock