I love Bush-thread....

Do you think Bush's the Oil for Doughnuts Program is a good idea?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Crap Buddist

:LOL: Bushy baby is talking about the new OCS oil to be dug up for the american people so they can eat more food ! lol , ehh how fat is that country already?

10 years worth of oil.... just a pen stroke away...

Oil for doughnut's program is he ****ing serious ??? ohhhhhhh !mate sounds like a success with the oil for doughnuts ..??!!:LOL::cheesy::whistle:twisted::mad::(:cry::cool:

Bush's days are numbered in the Oval office and so, with his popularity as low as it is,
expect to see him frantically weilding the very pen he has used to destroy the freedom and civil liberties of the u.s. people, while serving his many friends in washington and the oil industry.

In the last week he has signed a bill to allow the interception of any email or phone call between u.s. citizens and any party abroad. Now he is attempting to open up u.s. waters for his friends at Exxon/Chevron.

With the clock ticking on the presidency. Be afraid Iran, be very afraid.

Enabling Tyranny   : Information Clearing House - ICH

Last edited:
Bush's days are numbered in the Oval office and so, with his popularity as low as it is,
expect to see him frantically weilding the very pen he has used to destroy the freedom and civil liberties of the u.s. people, while serving his many friends in washington and the oil industry.

In the last week he has signed a bill to allow the interception of any email or phone call between u.s. citizens and any party abroad. Now he is attempting to open up u.s. waters for his friends at Exxon/Chevron.

With the clock ticking on the presidency. Be afraid Iran, be very afraid.

*Enabling Tyranny** : Information Clearing House - ICH

Which freedoms and liberties have been taken away? Give specifics, please.

Who specifically are his "friends" at Exxon/Chevron? Names, please

Do you really think he is sitting in the Oval Office listening in on people's phone calls or do you think he supports eavesdropping on potential terror suspects: that would be my guess. (Although I know that doesn't jive with the "Bush is a nazi" mentality of the Europeans. I'm waiting for Ahmadinejad to be given the Nobel - just like Arafat - that other wonderful man of peace you Europeans loved so much).

Incidentally, I live near a tourist area in Cent. Florida, and speaking of "fat" people - you guys aren't exactly sending the best and the brightest over here on holiday and not too many triathletes either, I can assure you.

Have a pleasant day.