I’m New To TRADING – Where Do I Start?

Sep 19, 2017
Hi there, I run an investment consultancy firm and I am not teaching any trading system or trading course at the moment. I just enjoy posting my personal trades on twitter and find a challenge and help other traders to make money trading too for a small fee and offer my expertise that's all.
I guess it also helps if you have a constant income, it takes some of the pressure off

profit838

Oct 31, 2018
If you are new to a forex trading and just started exploring financial markets. You need an experienced teacher who will teach you how to trade profitably, step by step.
You do not need to create a trading system yourself, trust it to those who have been trading profitably in the financial markets for many years.
The teacher will determine your psycho type based on this, he will recommend you a trading type: long-term, medium-term, daily or scalping. For each type of trading, there are already proven forex trading systems that have been operating for more than a dozen years.
You do not need to create the forex system yourself and determine what type of traders you belong to. This will help you avoid mistakes.
An experienced teacher will correct your mistakes. All people make mistakes when they study. This is normal and there is nothing scary about it.

Last edited:

NVP

Jun 21, 2004
If you are new to a forex trading and just started exploring financial markets. You need an experienced teacher who will teach you how to trade profitably, step by step.
You do not need to create a trading system yourself, trust it to those who have been trading profitably in the financial markets for many years.
The teacher will determine your psycho type based on this, he will recommend you a trading type: long-term, medium-term, daily or scalping. For each type of trading, there are already proven forex trading systems that have been operating for more than a dozen years.
You do not need to create the forex system yourself and determine what type of traders you belong to. This will help you avoid mistakes.
An experienced teacher will correct your mistakes. All people make mistakes when they study. This is normal and there is nothing scary about it.

sorry couldnt disagree more ...........every successful Active trader has customised a system to work for them ............cloning does not work .....sure you can mirror other traders accounts .....but not the jokers on these scammy mirror sites ...........you need to pay serious money to find good traders to mirror from

N

Jungshin

Nov 2, 2018
hello guys , i am new on this forum , Hopefully more can share trading knowledge than traders who are here . nice can be here :D

profit838

Oct 31, 2018
sorry couldnt disagree more ...........every successful Active trader has customised a system to work for them ............cloning does not work .....sure you can mirror other traders accounts .....but not the jokers on these scammy mirror sites ...........you need to pay serious money to find good traders to mirror from

N
Only an experienced trader can create a trading system for themselves. Beginners read about the need to create a system for themselves and begin to try to do it, wasting their time.

A trading method that works for one trader can work for millions of other traders.

Ovitany

Dec 23, 2018
Welcome you to Forex world.First, you practiced with demo account.
Learn and understand Dow theory, how price movement in support/resistant, price pattern, define price zone. Read and practice it one-by-one until you feel comfortable it.

Jan 18, 2019
I am very new too and ive just started by reading everythng i can about forex and asking as many questions as i can :)