Human Nature & Trading systems

spman021

Hi I have been reading thru here looking for a nice system, I am always on the look our for a sys that can do that magic, ofcourse find a system and being able to verify it correct is no easy task, also being able to even manage an automated system that is winning can also be a big task humans have this habbit of overriding and preempt constantly, since starting my task of locating a system over 20 years ago it does look like human nature plays a big part, have:) u ever been watching ur system and gone off for that well deserved cup of coffee, u come back and the market has moved just so bad u wanna cry, the monkeys learnt to add up from sharing nuts out, the same could be applied to traders....

We are a small team of 3 experienced fx traders with plan to expand globally using autosystems and manual trading of fx mainly, inc spot metals, we are looking for other traders like ourselves to help do this, if u are trading from home and can do volume like 70 trades a day, and u have a passion for trading like us then send me a email on [email protected], this is not a job so please dont send us a CV, we are looking for
people that are interested in getting involved with a seed company, and are a trader that can add value to our team, and work each day trading flat out, we will consider people who are losing and also people who cannot pass a 1 hr math test...