How to earn in Forex without forex knowledge?

Gracy2

For me only Forex knowledge worked because there are many terminologies that one should understand with depth in order to proceed.

Kaldir

Ever seen a non-cyclist winning a marathon? No. Trading works the same way. It requires a practical mindset, consistency, and a lot of backtesting. In addition to that, staying updated with the news is also essential. If you can’t do all that, it is impossible to become a profitable trader.
So maybe I don't want to be a trader. But I am interested in this topic and I would like to make money on it. Everyone is trying to shove me that I need to learn how to be a trader. I would rather invest than work:)

If we take the example of a non-cyclist who won a marathon, then this is someone who invested in a cyclist to win a marathon.

Kaldir

By investing on Darwinex. Thanks to their investor leverage (x4) you can often make the same profit as a trader (minus the 20% performance fees). You can try my new DARWIN AYC or any other DARWIN. Starting on a demo investor account is as easy as signing up for a google account. First sign up as an investor, then update the leverage, then search for a DARWIN and start investing. As simple and cool as that :)
Good. You are the first who proposed smth like I'm finding:)
Could you explain how it works?

MonkeyMike

I think you need to speak directly to the traders. They definitely know better. The only thing is that there are more traders who say that they are traders than traders who show it. But here on the forum I saw a couple real traders. Maybe this will help you find the answer.

Kaldir

I think you need to speak directly to the traders. They definitely know better. The only thing is that there are more traders who say that they are traders than traders who show it. But here on the forum I saw a couple real traders. Maybe this will help you find the answer.
Thank you for solution. Do you know such traders that are real traders?:)

MonkeyMike

Thank you for solution. Do you know such traders that are real traders?:)
Not many. Just look through this forum or others:)
On this forum I found some traders.

As I have already learned you need to ask for invest password in order to be shure he is a real.

Other trader I found has alredy written in this thread. Darwin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks