How long till you are number 1?

JTrader

5,741 506
We all have different spending and lifestyle desires, and our earning requirements should reflect this. One style is not superior to the other. One is not wrong and the other right. They are just different approaches, to money and lifestyle, that reflect the individual.

I can get by without a yacht, small pacific island etc. I am a minimalist, when it comes to spending and filling my house with junk etc.
But for me, i agree to some extent with Tyler Durden, who said in fightclub - "The things you own end up owning you.";)

Last edited:
Reactions: wasp

wasp

Legendary member
5,107 879
I am in no way saying anything about superiority nor do I think that is the case and I agree, ones earning should reflect ones personality but, fo me, after all the time I have put in, my ultimate goal is to retire early and not have the concern of money... If I can do that and have a yacht, then why not! This business has unlimited financial possibilities and I cherish that along with the freedom it can offer.

Each to their own though, you are very right.

Reactions: JTrader

JTrader

5,741 506
I agree, everyone wants to enjoy the fruits of their labours, regardless of job type.

Only other things to add to the list of expenses is insurance, health care etc.

sinimini

173 33
I think its a minimum of 10m to cover inflation etc.....

Thats more like it. :cool:
2-3 over a lifetime is about the salary you would earn on the treadmill of making your boss rich. Albeit a nice salary its worth saying. But who wants nice? And if your still feeling guilty, you could pracise what you preach and give your entire wealth to charity.

Its all relative. £1000 to me is £1,000,000 to someone like Mittal.

Funny how Putin isnt up there since its he who is the worlds richest man...oh well.

Tenapenny

Experienced member
1,005 46
Thats more like it. :cool:
2-3 over a lifetime is about the salary you would earn on the treadmill of making your boss rich. Albeit a nice salary its worth saying. But who wants nice? And if your still feeling guilty, you could pracise what you preach and give your entire wealth to charity.

Its all relative. £1000 to me is £1,000,000 to someone like Mittal.

Funny how Putin isnt up there since its he who is the worlds richest man...oh well.

So you're worth £27,700,000 then? The begging letters in the post!;)

Reactions: trader_dante

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock