How I made £1m from the £4trn FX market 30 mins a day from the comfort of my bedroom

C

cablemonster

0 0
epic fail

Attachments

• Epic_Fail_by_thepaintrain.jpg
    Epic_Fail_by_thepaintrain.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 392

Forexmospherian

Legendary member
39,928 3,300
Doing it on just 30 mins a day is like bigger odds than winning the lottery at over 15 / 20 million to one

Now if you had said - full time - over 7 yrs experience - multi trade every day and spend over 8 hrs a day getting in 10 - 20 = trades a day - and can compound and not get psyched out over 20 full lots and then 50 full lots - and was using very advanced MM - with "free trade" concepts along with then pyramiding and peeling and also already worth a few millions etc etc etc

You might have a chance - it taken me over 4 years as I hit the financial wall on the compounding - as using own money - not banks etc etc - its harder and having $10 k and 20k losing runs of trades can affect you big time - unless you have just won over $50k the few days before ;-))

Trading is simple

Most traders then lose - ;-))

Trading to make ongoing monies and keeping and growing it etc etc - is more difficult than brain surgery - rocket science - or anything else you needs years and years of training to achieve.

Why does nobody else say this ?

Yes - can you imagine the industry saying it and ruining your dream............ - No probably its not in their interest lol

Regards

Forexmospherian

random12345

Established member
793 280
Trading to make ongoing monies and keeping and growing it etc etc - is more difficult than brain surgery - rocket science - or anything else you needs years and years of training to achieve.

Many apologies from T2W to any neurosurgeons or astronautical engineers who may unfortunately happen across this hyperbolic statement.

Reactions: Forexmospherian

Trader333

8,599 931

Unless you are a brain surgeon or rocket scientist then how can you possibly know ?

Forexmospherian

Legendary member
39,928 3,300
Unless you are a brain surgeon or rocket scientist then how can you possibly know ?

I have a friend in the Midlands who is a Neuro Surgeon at both a BUPA and NHS hospital.

He played with trading and said 5 years plus and he thought he would be OK - otherwise he was sticking with being a Brain Surgeon - as he felt it was easier and not so stressful - ;-)))

Regards

F

No - I dont know any rocket scientists ;-)

Forexmospherian

Legendary member
39,928 3,300
Sorry, misread the thread title, thought it said "how i turned 4Trillion into 1Million tarding FX"

Believe it or not that - it would be difficult to do - when ever you try and lose 15 - 20 times in a row - normally it does not work ;-)

Yes 5 million to 1 million - possible if you followed all the Bank forecasts ;-)

100 million to 1 million - it would take years - unless you listened to all gurus and and hedge funds and Banks etc etc

( Yes being really naughty - but after all they are the real rip off artists ;-) )

trendie

Legendary member
6,533 1,126
He said he made £1m "from" the £4trn FX market.

To be pedantic, he didn't say he made it actually trading the market.

So, in a sense, it's possible, by vendoring snake-oil to the gullible in 30 minutes a day.
And watching Jeremy Kyle for the other 23.5hrs.

Go cablemonster! ;)

C

cablemonster

0 0
When CM is in this mood, I get a mind's eye view of him sat on a park bench half cut on Aldi cider with a batch of half eaten mince pies on the side.

I would NEVER EVER leave a mince pie half eaten, trust me when you have been on the front line and seen action like myself you don't know when your next meal will come.

One of those Aldi places opened up near me recently, quite a few times I have been tempted to pop in and see what people are raving about although I may have to put on a disguise and go after dark for fear of being recognised. I heard that Aldi's mince pies are highly rated though. :innocent::whistling

random12345

Established member
793 280
Trainee brain surgeons have a tried and tested approach , followed by most of their profession before them and don't suffer distractions of having to evaluate the plethora of techniques available to the trainee trader. The trainee trader has to pretty much make up his own map. He is not given one on a plate like a brain surgeon. I know which would be less frustrating to learn at least

This is all mostly nonsense and I hope you're joking. Brain surgery is incredibly complex especially when dealing with tumours and every form of invasive surgery through the cranium is a journey potentially into the unknown due to significant differences in each person's formation. There are only tried and tested rules around areas of definite significance hence the considerable length of time required to make it to consultant. I was trading for 2 years institutionally before I was made a senior associate with obscene exposure limits.

As we can tell from these boards, any old fkwit can attempt trading and even make it sound like they know what they're talking about. There's an enormous thread like that right now...

Reactions: wackypete2

random12345

Established member
793 280
I would NEVER EVER leave a mince pie half eaten, trust me when you have been on the front line and seen action like myself you don't know when your next meal will come.

One of those Aldi places opened up near me recently, quite a few times I have been tempted to pop in and see what people are raving about although I may have to put on a disguise and go after dark for fear of being recognised. I heard that Aldi's mince pies are highly rated though. :innocent::whistling

The lack of denial on the cider tells the complete story...

Reactions: cablemonster

Forexmospherian

Legendary member
39,928 3,300
This is all mostly nonsense and I hope you're joking. Brain surgery is incredibly complex especially when dealing with tumours and every form of invasive surgery through the cranium is a journey potentially into the unknown due to significant differences in each person's formation. There are only tried and tested rules around areas of definite significance hence the considerable length of time required to make it to consultant. I was trading for 2 years institutionally before I was made a senior associate with obscene exposure limits.

As we can tell from these boards, any old fkwit can attempt trading and even make it sound like they know what they're talking about. There's an enormous thread like that right now...

Hi Random

If you worked for 2 yrs trading for an institution - you know how it is like chalk and cheese compared to Retail trading

Unfortunately have not got a lot of time for the industry - for all I know you might feel the same - but I do agree with you that anyone can trade retail and that's half the problem - probably 70% of those who try - should not even be having a go - they are doomed to failure before they even start

The Industry as so many rogue traders and their bosses are just as bad

Really good retail traders will always out trade commercial guys - simply because they don't have the restrictions etc and can read PA better

I hope you have improved since you left and I bet you are pleased that you are not being investigated - like many of the traders who work for 15 banks in the UK are during this last 3 months

Regards

F

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock