How do you manage to win and stay profitable?

Fugazsy

Veteren member
3,661 677
from Frankie or LO (forex), its is a bit grey just as is in trading.....nothing black and white..

EU today, the vertical line is just prior to Frankie, that could be the high of the day, nothing sure........ if we look for certainties this is not the proper job.

Attachments

• eurotoday.png
    eurotoday.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 386

Fugazsy

Veteren member
3,661 677
discipline / experience / screentime / focus / knowledge/ self awareness

I do pretty well these days scalping but am not in the league of Forexperian or major magnum re the traits needed above

I have the attention span of a fly.......... useful in my research work and experimentation .........but very very damaging when grinding out scalp pips

BUT........I cannot emphasise the need for years of screentime and practice practice practice..............get yourself a half decent system and the experience will make you profitable in the end :smart:

N

N

Did you work in the advertising industry?

:devilish:

progix

295 7
I would suggest sticking with the right strategy and effective money management can lead to win and staying profitable most of the time. Sometimes a trader losses amount but we have to let go off it, but don't go for chasing your lost money as you will lose more. I have scheduled my trading and if i win extra i stop trading and vice versa if i losses my trades, and most importantly i haven't implemented martingale strategy ever in my business.. i guess that woks, try it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock