How to develop a trading mindset?

Tim.on

16 2
Hi guys. Who will say where you can get relevant information in the world of finance? What can be read for the development of trading thinking?

Henow1969

64 5
There are many ways and resources to read about Forex trading. You can search for material about Forex on the internet , forums, blogs and e-books etc and can learn profit.

Beast45

23 2
There are many ways and resources to read about Forex trading. You can search for material about Forex on the internet , forums, blogs and e-books etc and can learn profit.
Can you mention some of those blogs? I would like to scroll through some.

drcruz

26 9
I like how Trading in the Zone summarizes it: 1) need a system with edge; 2) trade in small sizes while developing your craft. My add is when you develop predictable track record, then you can scale using optimization formulas like Expectancy or the Kelley Criterion

Vinny64

15 2
Hello
Trading is a biggest currency business platform. So, here if you want to develop your mindset then you should follow this tips.
  • Develop your learning skill about forex.
  • Never think you are perfect in forex, always try to learn new.
  • First do planning then start work.
  • You should have to loses mind, because forex is not a money making machine.
  • Control you emotion always.
  • Never be greedy.
  • Money management is very important in forex.
So, i think you can follow these rules for develop your mindset.

Thank you..

Reactions: Boris Marshell

Boris Marshell

34 0
Hello
Trading is a biggest currency business platform. So, here if you want to develop your mindset then you should follow this tips.
  • Never be greedy.

Thank you..
Nice post

Delilah_10

16 2
Hello
  • Never be greedy.
So, I think you can follow these rules for develop your mindset.

Thank you..
You have covered almost all major points. Nice.

Mirardana

45 2
As for me, the most important rule that develops trading mindset is not to become emotional.
It is safe to say that most beginners make emotional trading mistakes, doing two basic things wrong. The first thing is that, as a rule, they don't manage their funds correctly. Incorrect money management means that you risk too much without making a profit when you should; you don't take a loss when you should. A professional trader is aware that he or she can consciously control his or her emotions, making sure that the funds are managed properly. If you don't manage your funds properly, your emotions are very likely to overwhelm you.
To prevent this from happening, it is necessary to make proper money management a habit, which will not allow becoming an emotional trader. The second common mistake that leads to emotional trading is too wide trading. The market isn't going to help you to achieve long-term trading goals. Beginner traders are often surprised when they learn how often professionals make deals. This happens much less often than they think. Most traders go through a trading period with many short-term positions. Then they realize that they need to trade differently and move on to longer term positions with the same mass of positions. And only by trial and error, the trader comes to the revelation in Forex trading: less is more. Most mistakes can be avoided by learning how to trade in -Trace your trade In order not to suffer constant losses in market trading, you need to have a solid foundation. This basis should be a trading plan and a trading journal. Most traders aren't disciplined and, as a result, fail after fail.

trapped

4 1
When I play super mario I play by understanding the rules and mastering the skills to progress and kill the boss to rescue princess peach. I pay no attention to what my scores are. Who cares about the scores, it will take care of it self. To me, trading is a lot like that, except that rules and score part. Only few understand and I pay ungodly amount of attention to scores.

Last edited:
Reactions: drcruz

Joseph99

25 2
Hello
  • Never be greedy.

Thank you..
Good read.

Delilah_10

16 2
Hello
  • Never be greedy.

Thank you..
Correct. Also be patient and dont lose hope even if you make some losses.

sunnyday

34 7
Hello
  • Never be greedy.

Thank you..
Felt like this should be pinned. This is all important points covered.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock